[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EVERYONE VOTE FOR BUSH HERE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aryabakhtiar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: EVERYONE VOTE FOR BUSH HERE Reply with quote

http://www.iranian.com/Poll/

What is your reaction to President Bush's call to Iranians: "As you stand for your own liberty, America stands with you."
-- I reject it 46.15 % (7Cool
-- Not sure 12.43 % (21)
-- I welcome it 41.42 % (70)
Total Votes: 169
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NIAC "polls" Laughing Laughing

As far as I know, milions of Iranians inside Iran have welcomed the Bush's Speech in a very enthusiastic way.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
IIRF

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush has no interest in the Iranian people. DO not be fooled, only Iranians can free Iran. WE do not need America or any other country to help us. Bush is NOT the answer!

www.imperialforces.org
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IIRF wrote:
Bush has no interest in the Iranian people. DO not be fooled, only Iranians can free Iran. WE do not need America or any other country to help us. Bush is NOT the answer!

millions of Iranians INSIDE Iran need the moral support of the US.

I can understand that, since you're not living inside Iran, you don't feel the need to have moral support from the US.

But the people in Iran does.

That's what counts.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
IIRF

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefania,

Please do not insult me, if you think the American Gvt actually cares about Iranians and their future than you are mistaken. The American GVT supported this regime and have been always aware of the crimes they commit. This is just another excuse for Bush to go and dominate the Middle East and the oil. You actually think Bush will spend BILLIONS helping a cause of which he will not gain anything in return financially?
Iranians in Iran need MORAL SUPPORT FROM THE U.S? They need moral support from all Iranians all around the world. They now need support from those Iranians who have chosen to be spectotars in this for over 25 years.

If US invades Iran it will only make things worse for us and believe me they will cause enough damage. Do you see any progress in Afghanistan? Didnt Bush promise peace and a future to them? No attempt has been made to help Afghanistan. Even their opium production has increased by 60% ever since the US army took control of Afganistan. There are still warlords with influence and backing of BUSH there.
Do you see any progress in Iraq? They got bombed and destroyed it, a leader of which was backed by them during the Iraq Iran war was fully supplied by the US and Bush senior. All the WMD's were the ones US gave them, the chemical weapons and the sarin gas which killed thousands of innocent Iranians. You actually believe they will help us in our situation? Iraq is far from being a stable country and America approached that country in the wrong way, their only interest was OIL.
OPERATION IRAQI LIBERATION = OIL

Many Iranians would prefer to see someone else come and do their work for them, in this case they see Bush as going in Iran and helping to clear out the mullahs. Many Iranians have not even lifted a finger for Iran and now blindly support a leader of which is filling their heads with lies and false promises. So please get your facts straight and think of the consequences of your actions!

www.imperialforces.org
Khorshid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one should participate in polls conducted by Iranian.com.

Iranian.com is a pro-Islamic Republic website, and affiliated with the lobbies trying over the years to normalize US relations with the Shiite Taliban.

irani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the Iranian opposition groups hate each other more than they hate the mullahs, Bush support to the people is the best thing that could happen for Iranians.
IIRF

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Irani,

We can change that, we need to form our foundation based on our common goal to free Iran. We can unite under that. The IIRF supports all Iranians and opposition groups who have good intentions for Iran. We are here to unite all Iranians.

www.imperialforces.org
irani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear IIRF, exactly how do you think we should do this??
It seems like a impossible thing to do, we cant even move away from bashing each other and stop calling each other traitors etc.
IIRF

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Irani,

Why do you speak in such a manner which seems you have lost faith in our struggle?

You know who has lost faith? The Iranians supporting Bush, THAT means they are givin up and want someone else to do their "dirty" work. Irani look at our history, we have survived the Greeks, Romans, Turks, Huns, Russians - you know why? Because we united under one common goal, to FREE IRAN. How can we accomplish that? The love for our country will strengthen us and bring us together sooner or later. I do not know why Iranians have become so divided as it is very sad but that must change in any way possible. I myself support every true IRANIAN and any other Iranian opposition group that has good intentions for Iran.

I do not care for past mistakes of Iranians, I will only point them out so we all learn a lesson from our mistakes and become better knowing what we can improve upon. The only thing standing in the way of our freedom is ourselves, and that is true because Iranians are still divided and not only fight each other but also the enemy.

I try to influence the Iranians around me to change for the better, it is also every Iranians duty to serve their country and people - you can do that now and try and be a leader for the people you know. Bring them together by focusing on the task at hand which is to free Iran. SET ASIDE YOUR DIFFERENCES AND COME TOGETHER TO FREE IRAN. IN the end we want the same thing regardles if we are Monarchists, Communists and whatever - POLITICAL VIEWS DO NOT MATTER RIGHT NOW, first we need to have a country than we can talk about the other stuff.

www.imperialforces.org
Kian25

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I some what agree with IIRF, but allso think that if the people are sure about americas sopppurt, it will help the couse.
The uprising, revolution or whatever you want to call it, is only going to happen by the hand of the persian people, we dont actually need another Alexander the great.

Too IIRF: Long live Shahanshah indeed.
FERDOSI
www.IDreamOfPersia.com
redux

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This reminds me of what Bush senior said after the gulf war. He appealed to the Iraqis to rise up and overthrow Saddam. Well, over 100 000 were massacred and the US did NOTHING. Keep in mind Cheney was sec. of defense at the time.

It's a bit sick that people believe the US will help the Iranian people when push comes to shove.

Nations worry about their own interest and Iranians should not be naïve enough to think that the US or any other country will have their best interest in heart.
irani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redux, what else can we do?
redux

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

irani wrote:
redux, what else can we do?

I don't know. I don't have the answers, but I'd like to believe that history has shown that the US has a horrible record in helping Iranians.
IIRF

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said redux.

What can you do you ask?
DO anything that will bring attention to the world of the crimes the mullahs commit. Help Iranians come together, make posters anything that will help the resistance. The list goes on and I will have more details on this if you wish.

www.imperialforces.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: