[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please Help to Save "Leila" from Execution in Iran
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:29 am    Post subject: Please Help to Save "Leila" from Execution in Iran Reply with quote

Worldwide Appeal, Please Help to Save "Leila" from Execution in Iran

http://www.petitiononline.com/leilaa/petition.html

To: United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
8-14 Avenue de la Paix
1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland

Leila, a 19 year old woman, faces imminent execution in Iran. What childhood she has had has been marred with physical and sexual abuse from the age of 8, giving birth to her first child at the age of 9. Having become a concubine to an Afghan man at the age of 12, Leila was forced into prostitution by him until the age of 14 when she gave birth to twin daughters. Leila was then given to a 55 year old married man who continued her history of abuse until her arrest at the age of 18, when she was found guilty of prostitution. Prostitution carries the death penalty under the Islamic laws of Iran.

We, the undersigned, appeal for your involvement on Leila's behalf based on principals of Universal Declaration of Human Rights (http://www.un.org/Overview/rights.html), to which Iran is a signatory.

Sincerely,

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Pasagarde

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the petition, I will spread the message.

Koroush Kabir
Breccia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Also in Radicali.it Reply with quote

Radicali.it is the forum of an italian Party, RADICALI ITALIANI, federated with TRASNATIONAL RADICAL PARTY.

For Leila in Radicali.it:
http://81.115.40.185/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=21253&forum_id=1&Topic_Title=Fermiamo+l%27esecuzione+di+due+donne+in+Iran&forum_title=Radicali%2Eit%3A%2BLa%2BCommunity%2Bradicale%2B+&M=Vero&S=Vero
Liberator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharmetaan baad ey mardome Iran! Sharmetaan baad!
VAY BAR MA!!!

Iranian girl being dug down into a hole in order to be STONED to DEATH according to ISLAMIC rituals.

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liberator jaan,

I am shocked after seeing that image you posted above..

Think, the European Union have accepted Turkey in the EU...

I totally disagree with this decision and it's a decision taken despite the opposition of millions of Europeans.

I say it again : No to Turkey in the European Union.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
irani

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
Liberator jaan,

I am shocked after seeing that image you posted above..

Think, the European Union have accepted Turkey in the EU...

I totally disagree with this decision and it's a decision taken despite the opposition of millions of Europeans.

I say it again : No to Turkey in the European Union.

Why not? dont you know that Turkey is the only secular "muslim" state?
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but the current rulers are Islamists with a fundamentalist past.

1) Iran has said that Turkey in the EU will be a good thing for Islam

2) Turkey has not been asked to PUBBLICLY APOLOGIZE for the genocide against the Armenians.

3) On Cyprus, Turkey still has an imperial policy.

Turkey has NOTHING to do with Europe, which is a Christian Continent ( I am a Secularist and an Atheist, but I don't see any thing in common with turkey )

After the killing of Van Gogh, many Europeans are thinking to pressure their leaders to change the immigration policy, specially towards the Muslims ( this is because the failure to integrate the Muslims couldn't be solved now ).

Many Turks are embracing the fundamentalist ideas.

I have nothing against the Muslims at large, but after the killing of Van Gogh and the death threats against some Dutch MPs for criticizing Islam, I would think twice before welcoming an Islamic country whose leaders are Radical Islamists.

irani

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They do have a past in Islamism but the current Polish party that brought Poland to the EU, had its roots in the soviet communist party. The Important things should be how much change Turkey has done in the last few years and since the membership talks only just begin next year and the earliest date they can become members is 2015 they will be forced to do more changes.

Does it really matter what Iran says? By the time Turkey has entered the EU, There will be no mullahs in power to play their silly games.

Since Europe is a secular continent, why say it is a christian one?
Dont forget that Albania,Bosnia and Kosovo are muslim countries and they lie in Europe. Shouldnt they be able to be a part of the EU (I realize that it will take a long time before they will) , beacuse they are muslim?

If the EU leaders change their policy towards muslims, wouldnt that mean towards Iranians too?

A Turkey in the EU would be a defeat for the fundamentalist Christians and konservatives, wich is why i would like Turkey to be a member.
Breccia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:00 pm    Post subject: Turkey in UE = civil right for turkish people Reply with quote

Stefania, Turkey is not part of UE now!Are began only negotation with UE.
Only with Turkey in the UE it will finish Armenian genocide, or Cyprus problem.
Do you want armenian genocide?

In this article threre are turkish reform to be part of UE(also abolition death penalty): http://web.radicalparty.org/pressreview/print_right.php?func=detail&par=11793(if Stefania want.. she can translate Surprised )

http://www.emmabonino.it/campagne/turchia/
http://www.radioradicale.it/servlet/VideoPublisher?cmd=segnalaGoNew&livello=s7.2.2&file=uni_deang_0_20041025191106.txt

Iran near Europe(Turkey) = Democracy in Iran
and after: DEMOCRATIC IRAN IN THE UE ...in the United States of America and Europe, in the World Democracy Organization: http://www.democracycaucus.net/html/home.html
This is the project of Transational Radical Party

I'm sorry, i can't speak english very well... Crying or Very sad

http://www.handsoffcain.org/
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagree, Breccia.

Do you really think that Turkey in the EU will mean that the Islamic Regime will collapse?

Come'on.. It'd be too beautiful to be true..

No, the apologies for the armenian genocide were not put as a condition for Turkey's entry in the EU.

Sorry, but this is one of the many points i disagree with the Radicals on.

I oppose Turkey in the EU and I also oppose the concept of "United States of Europe", that is unrealist, according to my point of view..

Europe will never be united. The only thing that hold Europe together is Anti-Americanism and the currency.

P.S. Why do the Radicals support an idiot like George Soros?

George Soros is a friend of one of the main US-based Regime's spokesmen like Hassan Nemazee and the likes at the NIAC.

And Mr, Nemazee has tried to silence one of the most known Iranian opposition movements, SMCCDI.

SMCCDI ( http://www.daneshjoo.org ) has mentioned George Soros in one of its articles about the NIAC vs. SMCCDI issue.

I appreciate the Radicals for their anti-prohibitionist battles and the secularist ones, and I signed the referendum about the stem cells research ( quello sulla fecondazione assistita, solo che non mi ricordo come si dice in inglese ) .

But on many other issues I disagree.

However, welcome here dear Breccia ! Wink

Liberator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr X's reaction to the picture of an Iranian girl being dug down to be stoned according to the laws of Islam, which echo my same sentiments:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?p=452#452

To Nation of Iran or whatever has left of it:

When a nation loses her identity,
When a nation adopts the Culture of Captivity,
When a nation worships her enslavers,
When a nation worships her oppressors,
When a nation finds no pride in herself to uprise,
When a nation finds no courage in herself to revolt,
When a nation learns to be slaves to Arabo_Muslim,
When a nation becomes degenerated,
Then that nation might as well be abolished from the face of the Earth!

We have offered you a path to salvation,
We have offered you common cooperation to uprise,
We have offered you to revive Mother Persia,
We have offered you to regain your Persian Identity,
And you laughed in our faces,
And you laughed @ your lives,
And you laughed @ your destiny,
And you laughed @ your future,
And you laughed @ your salvation!

Iranians have a large ego & they consider themselves masters of the Earth!
In reality they are homeless bums without a land, a flag and an identity!
Iranians are a hodge podge of degenerates with no pride!
When a nation loses her national identity,
She might as well be doomed to annihilation!

We cannot help a nation who does not want to help themselves!

This is what the Islamic Regime has done to your mothers & sisters!
Stoning is one of the fruits of Islam brought to you by your Arab Masters!
Remain silence inside Iran & keep on smoking your opium!
Remain silence outside Iran & keep on drinking your vodka!
Keep on mocking every single person who has lift a finger to save you!
You are the lost tribe, lost from your own identity!
You are doomed!
Shame on you, shame on all of you!
Shame on all of you for what you have done to Mother Persia!

Khak bar sar-e Melat-e Bi Hali ke be kos keshi tan dar dade!
Khak bar sar-e Melat-e Bi Hali ke Jakeshi ro maktub karde!
Khak bar sar-e Melat-e Bi Hali ke sherafatash ra az dast dade!
Khak bar sar-e Melat-e Bi Hali ke be bardegi-ye Arab adat karde!
Khak bar sar-e Melat-e Bi Hali ke hoveyatash ra az dast dade!
In Melat be dard-e la-ye jerz mikhorad, na be dard-e zende mandan!

Sign,

Someone who is ashamed of being an Iranian!

AX

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
Breccia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Turkey is an Islamic State? Ah, Ah, and Italy? Reply with quote

Sfefania, i remember you that i'm not iranian, i know what is Italy, european Italy, and i know what is Turkey(i have been): Italy, a little like Iran, is clerical state, in our school there are religious symbols; in Turkey, girls must be in school without chador(in don't like this, but is a good exaple); in Italy, Right and Left, are composed by catholics Parties, and you Know that our party, Radical Party, has 2% of votes for bad information(catholic information).. The only(and big) Turkey problem is not religious(thanks to secularization by Ataturk) but is the Police State(like Italy in the seventy years). Stefy, you haven't read the new turkisk reforms of my link? Turkey for Europe will can't use death penalty, only for europe! Without Europe "i don't Know" ...Kurdish people want Turkey in UE for this reason!

Radicals don't support Soros, is Soros that has financied some Radical iniziative(always agaist regimes, and you know its), in particular the iniziative of "No Peace Without Justice"(www.npwj.org): international criminal court; incrimination of Milosevic; justice in Sierra Leone; antiprohibitionism; stop femal genital mutilation; Sana conference and, like our american friends Neoconservative, he has worked with us for comunity of democracies... he never has financied us for contrasting SMCCDI ...ok?

http://www.radioradicale.it/neocons-soros/soros/radicali.html(clicca anche sulla scritta rossa neocons di questa pagina: http://www.radioradicale.it/neocons-soros/index.html ;))

I'm sorry, i think is better speak about Leila now, here ;).
In the Radicali.it forum someone say that now we are over 4400 signatures for Leila: http://81.115.40.185/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=21226&forum_id=1&Topic_Title=VI%2E%2E%2Enon+fornicare%21&forum_title=Radicali%2Eit%3A+La+Community+radicale+&M=Falso&S=Vero

PS: Stefania non fare la cattivona, non mettere troppa carne a cuocere, faccio fatica con l'inglese :).

Last edited by Breccia on Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
stefania

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Italy, a little like Iran, is clerical state

No dai, non esagerare. Io ho firmato il referendum e mi sta sulle palle il vaticano, ma paragonare il sistema teocratico iraniano all'Italia è troppo esagerato ..

Almeno tu qui puoi andare a protestare di fronte al Vaticano senza finire ad essere lapidato od impiccato..

Dai, risparmiamoci certe esagerazioni..

Io voterò contro la legge sulla fecondazione assistita approvata dal Polo, ma dai , certe affermazioni sono troppo esagerate..

stefania

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Per me Soros è solo un idiota opportunista.

Lu ha contatti con chi ha voluto mettere nei guai SMCCDI

stefania

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cosa ha in comune la Turchia a noi ?

E' un paese islamico con un governo di estrazione islamica ( ed anche estremista ) ed in più il fondamentalismo lì sta crescendo.

No, io sinceramente non la voglio la Turchia in Europa.

Caro, non sai come gli iraniani odino l'Europa ! Molti si sparerebbero prima di entrare a far parte dell' UE !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: