[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Increase in organized attacks against regime's symbols...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ameshkin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject: Is This True? Reply with quote

Is there a source for this information?
reza

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm replying to the BS that this guy is writing! He's telling me that he will go and fight the "U.S. invaders" IF they attack Iran and i'm telling him that if he's so fu***** patriotic why doesn't he go and defend his country that has already been attacked/invaded, is under OCCUPATION and in which his compatriots are being killed everyday!

Get your heads out of your ***** and open up your eyes.

This is really incredible.

Ba Sepaas

(to other readers: sorry for the language but I fear it's the only kind they understand

u may be replying to his bullshit but your saying even more bullshit yourself! you talk about going to defend iran yet you do nothing yourself? i stand by my original point
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
Liberator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reza zerr nazan agha,

Sort of a late reply Rolling Eyes

Don't put words in my mouth. This lunatic was saying that he was going back to Iran and defend it in case American forces attack Iran! I told him that his country is being and has been attacked daily for 25 years and is under occupation! and that he should go right now and fight the "invaders" if he is so concerned!! - neither you nor he had anything to comment. You went mute or ignored that statement.

Your post is of such low level it's unbelievable. When have I said that I will go back to Iran and fight? It was the lunatic ("amoo") who said he was going to go back and fight! When I get the opportunity I will go, don't worry, you have enough personal problems to worry about i'm sure. As for my opposition activities you have no clue what I do other than that I am an ardent advocate against the Islamic Republic on the internet so please don't act like you know everything about me! And please don't post another useless reply; I basically re-posted what I had been saying in all of my replies since you two can't get it through your thick heads, maybe if you sit down and re-read my replies a few times it will get through...

Ba Sepaas

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: