[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please … Call Me an Iranian, Not a Moslem
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ProtestInNorway

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Protest against the Nobel peace committee's calling Iran Reply with quote

Dear Saman,
Can you participate in tomorrow protest in Oslo and ask your friends and family members to join you.
Thanks

Saman wrote:
ProtestInNorway wrote:
•Norway TV aired a shocking documentary on the Islamic punishment of stoning in Iran. On the discussion program that followed, Norway's Christian Democrat politicians said the country's oil companies cannot enter into deals with Iran without setting preconditions, such as an end to stoning, Norway-based Rahman Saki who saw the broadcast tells Radio Farda. (Shahram Mirian)

Dear ProtestInNorway, when did this happen? Which channel aired the documentary? I lived in Norway for 8 years, and this is really good news! Hopfully Norway will soon barr any company from doing buisness with the IRI.

The information I have is from U.S. State Dept. Radio Farda
Radio Farda
Summary of Iran Stories in Today's Broadcasts
Tuesday, December 09, 2003
Nobel Peace Prize Winner Ebadi Arrives in Oslo

•Democracy and Islam are compatible, Nobel Peace Prize winner Shirin Ebadi insisted in her brief press conference at the Norwegian Nobel Institute in Oslo, Radio Farda's Elaheh Ravanshad reports. Outside about 150 Iranians have gathered with slogans against the Islamic Republic and a few blocks away, a smaller group are holding a demonstration against the Norwegian Nobel Committee's choice. Their voices could be heard inside the hall where Ms. Ebadi answered a few questions, after the head of the Norwegian Nobel Institute welcomed her. “I want to continue defending the people who are silent but suffer,” Shirin Ebadi told Radio Farda. She refused to comment on the scandal faced by Norwegian state-owned company Stat-Oil, which admitted to having paid fees to son of former President Hashemi-Rafsanjani, she says. Ms. Ebadi did not wear the Islamic head scarf during her press conference, the AP reported. “I believe Islam is not in conflict with democracy. And one cannot breach human rights in the name of faith,” Ms. Ebadi said. She acknowledged that many disagreed with her views, but said “it is not necessary for everyone in the world to have the same opinion.” (Bahman Bastani)

•In her opening speech, Ms. Ebadi dedicated the Nobel Peace Prize she will receive tomorrow in Oslo to all Iranian and Muslim women. Unfortunately, women suffer discrimination in many fields, and many laws disregard their rights. Women in Iran have a long history of struggle for their rights and the Nobel Peace Prize is recognition of this struggle, she adds. Radio Farda airs the complete speech in her own voice.

•Hundreds of Iranians demonstrated outside Oslo's Grand Hotel, where Ms. Ebadi stays with her husband. (Elaheh Ravanshad, Oslo)

•Nobel Peace Prize winner Shirin Ebadi arrived in Oslo last night, accompanied by her husband. She will receive her prize in a ceremony at 3;30 PM Tehran time on Wednesday. She will attend the ceremony without wearing the Islamic hijab, she told Agence France Press. Ms. Ebadi had been criticized by conservative clerics, because she appeared on TV news programs in Europe and the US without the Islamic head cover, or the hejab, and was seen shaking hands with reporters and well wishers. Since Ms. Ebadi's prize was announced last October, she has been receiving phone threats against her life and her daughter's liife, Tehran-based lawyer and human rights activist Mohammad-Ali Dadkhah said. (Jean Khakzad)

•A demonstration and a conference to be held on December 9 and 10 in Oslo by Iranian groups advocating human rights and women's rights is a protest against the Nobel peace committee's calling Iranians and millions of other people living under Islamic government “the Islamic World,” human rights activist and member of Denmark's PEN chapter Nahid Riyazi tells Radio Farda. By the Islamic label, the committee diminishes the people's struggle for freedom, she adds. In its statement, the Nobel Peace Committee declares Islam compatible with democracy, whereas by terror and violence, the political Islam has violated the human rights of millions of men and women, she adds. (Parviz Mardani, Berlin)

•Norway TV aired a shocking documentary on the Islamic punishment of stoning in Iran. On the discussion program that followed, Norway's Christian Democrat politicians said the country's oil companies cannot enter into deals with Iran without setting preconditions, such as an end to stoning, Norway-based Rahman Saki who saw the broadcast tells Radio Farda. (Shahram Mirian)
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:10 am    Post subject: Protest and Say No To Any Version Of Islamic Clerics Reply with quote

Dear Fellow Iranian and Norwegian Activists In Oslo,

Please call every Iranian and Norwegian friends and family members in Oslo ask them to participate in protest against the Nobel Peace Committee for their insult against Iranian People.
Please call every Radio and TV station asking for surprise protest, remind them About The Famous quote by Islamists when they burned the biggest Iranian library 1400 years ago:

“If the books herein are in accord with Islam,
then we don't need them.
If the books herein are not in accord with Islam,
then they are kafir (of the infidel)"

Remind Norwegian that Norway is the birth place of one of the Greatest artist of our time Gustav Vigeland, how can great Norwegian people allow EU to plot in their good name against freedom loving Iranian people to save Islamic Clerical Regime for dirty oil contracts? This is also great insult to one of the greatest Norwegian artist Gustav Vigeland.

Support your fellow activists:
A demonstration and a conference to be held on December 9 and 10 in Oslo by Iranian groups advocating human rights and women's rights is a protest against the Nobel peace committee's calling Iranians and millions of other people living under Islamic government “the Islamic World,” human rights activist and member of Denmark's PEN chapter Nahid Riyazi tells Radio Farda. By the Islamic label, the committee diminishes the people's struggle for freedom, she adds. In its statement, the Nobel Peace Committee declares Islam compatible with democracy, whereas by terror and violence, the political Islam has violated the human rights of millions of men and women, she adds. (Parviz Mardani, Berlin)

Ms. Ebadi we don’t need your new version of Ayatollah Jack Straw Islam, enough is enough the Islamic Clerics showed us the real Islam in practice and now they must go to hell.
Today all Iranians deeply understand and appreciate the meaning of the following Poem by Khayyam who told us 1000 years ago but we did not listen! !

Always Surprise Your Enemy:

Surprise your enemy (Islamic Clerical Regime) by your quick action , protest don’t give them time to mobolize therefore they can not prepare against Activists. Frustrate your enemy by surprise actions, your enemy is far weaker they have less than 2% of Iranian people support therefore they have no place to hide.

Iran Does Not Need Islam and Islamists Anymore:

It is the irony of history that in the land of Cyrus The Great, the birthplace of the first charter of the “Rights of Nations” and the “Declaration of Human Rights” over 2500 years ago, there is today no respect for human and civil rights by the Islamic regime. Cyrus, who was exceptionally tolerant of local religions and local customs and against slavery, is famous for freeing the 42,000 Jewish captives and allowing them to return to their homeland. His name appears twenty two times in the Bible. Were it not for Cyrus, it seems at least possible that the Jewish people would have become extinct in the fifth century BC and we would have never received their great contributions to mankind. Unfortunately, present day Iran is ruled by a small group of Islamic Mafia Clerics who are the embodiment of evil and have no respect for Human Rights in this land which is the birthplace of Darius The Great, Babak, Avicenna (Ibn Sina), Ferdowsi, Khayyam, Hafaz, Saadi and Rumi.

Quick Overview of facts about Islam , Iran and Iranians:
No one group of people are more familiar with the concept of terrorism in the name of God and Islam than the Iranians, who for many years have been the biggest victims of these Islamic Mafia terrorists. Persia or Iran has been invaded twice by Islamic Mafia barbarian invaders.

First Invasion Of Islamists To Iran:

The First Invasion of Iran by Islamist happened approximately 1400 years ago by Arabia's Islamic barbarians, who in the name of God, Brotherhood and Equality, aimed to conquer and plunder. We have learned that there is a striking similarity between the WTC Terrorist attack and the burning of Tees-fun library by primitive Islamic fanatic invaders. 1400 years ago, a great collection of books was kept in the Persian empire's Library at Tees-fun, which was the first or second biggest center of art, literature, and science in the world. This vast collection of books was set ablaze and destroyed by Arabian Invaders, setting World's clock back by at least 400 years.

According the book, THE IRANIANS PERSIA, ISLAM AND THE SOUL OF A NATION by Sandra McKay " A tour de force of intellectual comprehension, summary, and balance." -- Washington Times Pg 46.
"Finally on a day in June 637, the Sassanian commander, Rustam, reluctantly opened the battle. But the Saddanian army, like Sassanian society had grown ponderous. With its spirit drained off in the futile campaigns against Byzantium, the famous Persian cataphracts became clumps of fat, immobile men battlin a swarm of wasps. The heavily armed cavalry with its supporting elephants which had punished Romans and Byzantines proved powerless against the Arabs on swift camels who attacked and then withdrew into the desert. Over three days, the two sides engaged. On the fourth, the Persians' reluctant commander, Rustam, died. His army went into pell-mell retreat, leaving the Sassanian Empire open to invasion.
In 638, the vaulted palace at Ctesiphon, the physical embodiment of late Sassanian art and knowledge, fell to the Arabs. Its fabulous prizes dazzled the poor, unlearned tribesmen of the Arabian Peninsula. A life-size camel crafted of silver and a golden horse with emerald teeth and a garland of rubies draped around its neck were only two among the hundreds of objects of art that passed from the cultured hands of the Sassanians into the rough, callused hands of Arab warriors. The incredible carpet, "Spring of Khosrow," went to Mecca where Islam's religious leaders, disdainful of
material posessions, cut it into pieces. The destruction wreaked by the ignorant Arabs went on. The massive libraries so carefully collected by the
Sassanian kings scattered in the capricious wind of the Arab edict:
If the books herein are in accord with Islam,
then we don't need them.
If the books herein are not in accord with Islam,
then they are kafir (of the infidel)
"

[Second Invasion Of Islamists To Iran:

The Second Invasion of Islam was by Khomeni along with British blessing with the goal to plunder Iran's resources. Khomeni and his team of SS Clergymen (Khameni, Rafsanjani, Khatami ....) succeeded with the slogan of freedom, liberty and free oil for all, in deceiving the masses with the help of BBC Farsi. Khomeni's profile (described in detail by Dr. Masud Ansari's Book: 67 Massacre) is very similar to that of Saddam Hussein. Khomeni, the most deceitful British agent would never have been able to deceive the Iranian people without the help and blessing of the complex British, Dr. Zbigniew Brzezinski, Carter and French advisors, as well as their secret services and they are equally responsible for Iran's disaster. As a result of this second invasion by fanatic Islam, over the last two decades, Iran has suffered over 1 million war casualties, the destruction of many cities, thousands of political executions and prisoners, the rape and execution of young girls in prison, the stoning of women, the loss of social freedoms, the theft of billions of dollars by Rafsanjani , SS Clergymen and his terror Mafia gangs, a massive exodus of Iranian refugees throughout the world, the hostage crisis, and the demise of a 200 year old friendship between Iran and US, reducing Iran's status from most advanced developing country with countless contributions to world history not to mention founding the first declaration of human rights, to the ugly International Islamic Terrorist Mafia Support Headquarters! Today, Iranians throughout the world are making their voices heard, from every corner of Iran and from every countries abroad, the Iranian people are telling the world they no longer need Islam and the Mullahs.
The repressive Mafia clerical dictatorship regime in Iran is based on Animal Farm Novel by George Orwell. "We pigs (Islamic Clerical Mafia regime in Iran and their supporters Britian, France, German governments) are brainworkers. The whole management and organization of the farm depend on us. Day and night, we are watching over your welfare. It is for your sake that we drink that milk and eat those apples." While this swinish brotherhood sells out the revolution, cynically editing the Seven Commandments to excuse their violence and greed, everyone once again left hungry and exhausted, no better off than in the days when humans ran the farm. "
98% of Iranian people are sick and tired of Islamic Mafia regime interfering with every aspect of their life both inside and outside their home and defining their political system. The people of Iran are saying Goodbye to Islam as a system of government, Goodbye to Terror Mafia, Goodbye to Thieves, Goodbye to Hate, Goodbye to the Mullahs of Arabia occupation, Goodbye to Traitors, Goodbye to Enemies of Peace and Harmony among all Civilizations, Goodbye to the British Secret Service Exploitation Machine who are the greatest enemies of developing countries with a recorded 300 years of plotting, plundering and political terror against Iranian freedom lovers and others.

The follower, sons and daughters of the greatest liberator of all time "Cyrus The Great" never give up no matter how difficult it becomes. We have only one choice and that is to Win against Islamic Clerical Regime, their EU and other hidden supporters, presistence is the name of the game. At least 98% of Iranian people are against Islamic Clerical Regime what is better than this, can you find such a unity anywhere? We have borned to Win against all odds.
In the final battle the friends and foes hands will be opened.

Long Live Memory of Cyrus The Great
Long Live Memory of Khayyam
Long Live Memory of Ferdowsi
Long Live Liberty
Long Live Land Of Cyrus The Great
With Unity and Free Referendum In Iran By Respected International Organization
Victory Will Be Ours!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Memory of Minister Of Education Dr. Farrokhrou Parsa executed on May 8, 1980 By Islamic Clerical Regime . Where was Nobel Nobel Peace Committee and UN ???? Please ask Ms. Ebadi Why?

Background Information regarding the Greatest Norway Artist Gustav Vigeland:

Norway is the birth place of one of the Greatest artist of our time Gustav Vigeland,
THE VIGELAND PARK covers an area of 80 acres. The 212 sculptures are all modelled in full size by Gustav Vigeland.

The Gustav Vigeland's masterpiece the angry boy may symbolize many children of our time .

Oslo: Vigeland Sculpture Park
The Wheel Of Life

In the park there is every manner of emotion and experience expressed: fatherly love, inconsolable grief, comfortable affection.

Spenta

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will post this around.
WCPI

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:14 am    Post subject: Iranian Protest outside a press conference In Oslo Reply with quote

Members of the Worker-Communist Party of Iran, some dressed in chains and veils, protest outside a press conference by Nobel Laureate Shirin Ebadi Tuesday Dec. 9, 2003 at the Norwegian Nobel Institute in Oslo, Norway. Ebadi, a human rights lawyer from Iran, will receive the Nobel Peace Prize in Oslo on Wednesday. The protesters objected to the fact that Ebadi has not used the platform of the prize to condemn the Islamic regime in Iran. (AP Photo/John McConnico)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Dear Saman,
Can you participate in tomorrow protest in Oslo and ask your friends and family members to join you.
Thanks

I'm sorry dear ProtestInNorway, but I now live in Sweden, and I don't have the possibility to participate. However, I hope a lot of Iranians will attend and I wish them the best of luck.
Donya

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:57 am    Post subject: greatness Reply with quote

Dear Cyrus,

That article was excellent....it was phenomenal. What you wrote is Truth (Truth...something most of the World knows nothing of) ...but how you got it in one article is a work of art.... a masterpiece. I want to post your article around my college. May I have your permission to do so? I don't know much about copyrights or permission for using other peoples things. Can you help me out with that?

Thanks
Donya
Annapolis, Maryland, USA
Donya

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:59 am    Post subject: college Reply with quote

Sorry, I meant to say I want to post it around my college. I got to UMBC. Thanks
roshanak

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: college Reply with quote

Donya wrote:
Sorry, I meant to say I want to post it around my college. I got to UMBC. Thanks

Donya - I know cryus, chill guy, I'm sure he won't mind and actually will be pleased if you canvas your university with it... Also, do you have many Iranians at UMBC? You should start an unofficial FREE IRAN Club with website - it will spread like wildfire and anyone who supports iranian people can join.. I have heard that clubs such as these are springing up across the country!!!!
LiberyEverywhere

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: college Reply with quote

roshanak wrote:
Donya wrote:

Donya - I know cryus, chill guy, I'm sure he won't mind and actually will be pleased if you canvas your university with it... Also, do you have many Iranians at UMBC? You should start an unofficial FREE IRAN Club with website - it will spread like wildfire and anyone who supports iranian people can join.. I have heard that clubs such as these are springing up across the country!!!!

I am from California and have found several groups springing up at campuses across the board - also have family in Texas and they are very active - I mean the entire Iranian community is rising up in Texas - It's incredible!!!!
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: greatness Reply with quote

Donya wrote:
Dear Cyrus,

That article was excellent....it was phenomenal. What you wrote is Truth (Truth...something most of the World knows nothing of) ...but how you got it in one article is a work of art.... a masterpiece. I want to post your article around my college. May I have your permission to do so? I don't know much about copyrights or permission for using other peoples things. Can you help me out with that?

Thanks
Donya
Annapolis, Maryland, USA

Dear Donya,
Thank you for your comments, you have my permission to use the material as you wish for increasing public awareness and freedom of our homeland form Islamic Clerical Mafia Regime.
Thanks,
Cyrus
Donya

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys

Thanks for your permission Cyrus.

There are around 15 Iranian students at UMBC. Rolling Eyes UMBC is in Baltimore, MD...so alot of Iranians don't live in Baltimore. The ones that do go to UMBC live towards DC like in Potomac, Columbia, and somewhere near Georgetown. I may very well be the only full blooded persian that lives in Annapolis too.

How do I start a Free Iran Club website? That is a great idea. Now, I've never started a club or a website. So tell me what to do and I'll do it!!
haleh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:15 pm    Post subject: hey Reply with quote

Donya wrote:
Hi Guys

There are around 15 Iranian students at UMBC. Rolling Eyes UMBC is in Baltimore, MD...so alot of Iranians don't live in Baltimore. The ones that do go to UMBC live towards DC like in Potomac, Columbia, and somewhere near Georgetown. I may very well be the only full blooded persian that lives in Annapolis too.

How do I start a Free Iran Club website? That is a great idea. Now, I've never started a club or a website. So tell me what to do and I'll do it!!

Do you know anyone who understands how to build websites??
phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:59 pm    Post subject: hhey Donya Reply with quote

Donya wrote:
Hi Guys

Donya Wink -

That's cool though - 15 Iranians is better than nothing.. Email info@activistchat.com with your email address and someone will contact you about helping you setup your club and site - not a problem.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:49 pm    Post subject: Nobel Peace Ceremony in Oslo by Ambassador Hashem Hakimi Reply with quote

Contributed by Ambassador Hashem Hakimi [Former Iranian Ambassador to Norway] to fellow Internet Actvists:

Subject: Nobel Peace Ceremony in Oslo
Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 10:28 AM

Dear all ,

I was Officially invited to participate to the event due to the fact
that I have one of the highest Decorations of Norway.

That Decoration was bestowed to me by the late King Olav the 5th. It is
called ( Sant Olav Cross, Commander) As you may know I was posted to
Norway as a Minister Charge des Affairs in September 1968. I was in that
post for five years & did my best to promote the good relations, on all
aspects, between Iran & Norway. I was instrumental to abolish Visa
Regulations between Iran & the Scandinavian counties.

At the end of 5 years of my assignment in Norway I was honored by that
Decoration.

Therefore I am considered the most prominent Iranian living in Norway.
That is the reason that I was officially invited to attend the Ceremony
by Nobel Peace Committee of Norway.

Naturally I was present at the event & below is a brief statement of Ms.
Shirin Ebadi, which I could put it down.

I am sorry that the complete text of her speech was not available.

Hashem

Iran's Shirin Ebadi, the first Muslim woman to win the prize, did not
mention the U.S. by name but was clearly referring to Washington and its
allies in a speech prepared for delivery at the official award ceremony
in Oslo, Norway.

Ebadi, recognized for her fight for children's and women's rights in
Iran, collected a gold medal and the $1.4 million award from the head of
the Norwegian Nobel Committee at Oslo City Hall.

She said "In the past two years, some states have violated the universal
principles and laws of human rights by using the events of September 11
and the war on international terrorism as a pretext. "Regulations
restricting human rights and basic freedoms ... have been justified and
given legitimacy under the cloak of the war on terrorism,"

Ebadi also slammed Washington for ignoring U.N. resolutions in the
Middle East while using them as a pretext for launching a war in Iraq.
She specifically referred to the Palestine. And added, "Why is it that
in the past 35 years, dozens of U.N. resolutions concerning the
occupation of the Palestinian territories by the state of Israel have
not been implemented properly?" "Yet, in the past 12 years, the state
and people of Iraq, once on the recommendation of the Security Council,
and the second time in spite of U.N. Security Council opposition, were
subjected to attack, military assault, economic sanctions, and
ultimately, military occupation?"

U.S. President George W. Bush's administration launched the Iraq war in
March saying President Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.
But the war did not have explicit backing from the Security Council.

She also criticized what she called breaches of the Geneva conventions
at the United States' Guantanamo military prison in Cuba.

Nobel experts said the five members of the Nobel committee, who included
three women, probably chose Ebadi as a way of promoting change in Iran.

Shrin Ebadi said, that she is proud that she is Iranian descendant of
the Cyrus the Great who made the first human rights declaration for the
world 2500 years ago.

Shirin added that the people of Iran are faced with the challenge of
thousand years old religious tradition of Patrimony (MARD SALARY).

She said, that we Iranians mixed Islam with our own culture which
advocates humanity & non violence, therefore I am Iranian Moslem
adhering to our very long & ancient cultural traditions.

She then recited the famous poetry of Saadi, (BANI ADAM AAZAE YEK
DIGARAND).Human Kinds are the limbs of one body.....

Ebadi said, that this Prize will help & enhance the aspiration of all
the Moslem women, & will enable them to start the process of gaining
their rightful place, which they have lost for the last one thousand
years. It is not possible to go along with the Patrimonial Tradition,
especially in the Moslem World till eternity.

She added that unfortunately the revolution did fulfill the aspiration
of the Iranian people. Fortunately the era of dictatorship is over, in
the entire world, & I do not think that Iran is so much different in
that process.

END

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ActivistChat.Com appreciate the great contributions of our fellow Activist
Former Imperial Iranian Ambassador to Norway and his great diplomatic
service to our homeland, the beauty of very difficult struggle for freeing our homeland
from Islamic Clerical Mafia Regime and their hidden EU supporters in past
25 years, shows us the nature of our real friends, foes and greatness of
each person, who they are, and who is real.

Last edited by cyrus on Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:13 am; edited 4 times in total
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:44 pm    Post subject: 12/9 Oslo Protest Photos From Ambassador Hashem Hakimi Reply with quote

Islamic Punishment For Women by showing Stoning To Death Punishment in Oslo By fellow Iranian Activists in Norway

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: