[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Iran, Impossible? by American Scholar, Dr. Michael Ledeen.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abaucero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Stefania, maybe Iran should have been done earlier, but I'll never complain about the fact that Saddam was toppled. If the Iranian regime is toppled now, democracy will have a true chance of spreading throughout the Middle East, it will start from a solid base: Afghanistan, Iran and Iraq. Syria will fall easily, once the Mullahs are gone. But please don't complain about the Iraqi war, it was a great thing and part of a wide and bold project. Now that Saddam is gone complaining about his removal is the same as wishing him back.
redemption

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not complaining about Saddam being gone - look at all the atrocities he comitted. What is up for discussion and debate is the framework and place to defeat terrorism. Many people have different opinions on how we should be fighting the war. I believe Mullahs should've been dealt with already.
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

abaucero wrote:
I agree with Stefania, maybe Iran should have been done earlier, but I'll never complain about the fact that Saddam was toppled. If the Iranian regime is toppled now, democracy will have a true chance of spreading throughout the Middle East, it will start from a solid base: Afghanistan, Iran and Iraq. Syria will fall easily, once the Mullahs are gone. But please don't complain about the Iraqi war, it was a great thing and part of a wide and bold project. Now that Saddam is gone complaining about his removal is the same as wishing him back.

I agree

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Taliban and Saddam were not ousted (like Kerry wished they weren't), millions of Iranians in Iran wouldn't be shouting "Now liberates Iran ,America!"

Having thousands of US troops near the Iranian border has created fear among the Mullahs and HOPE among the Iranians

They (the Iranians) keep saying that.

Only Kerry and a couple of Mullahs' Lobbyists and Kerry's supporters are saying it did not.

WHAT WE SEE TODAY IN IRAQ (TERRORISM PROMOTED BY THE ISLAMIC REGIME) IS NOT A SIGN OF STRENGHT;IT'S A SIGN OF HOW THE MULLAHS ARE GROWING DESPERATE OF SEEING A FREE IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN JUST FEW MILES AWAY..

THEY KNOW THAT SOONER OR LATER THEY (THE MULLAHS) WILL BE NEXT ON THE LIST OF THE COUNTRIES WHERE REGIME CHANGE WILL HAPPEN.

THEY ARE DESPERATE AND WEAK. NOT STRONGER.

MASS POPULAR PROTESTS WILL BE LETHAL FOR THE MULLAHS AT THIS TIME.

I AM CONVINCED THAT,ONCE THE ISLAMIC REGIME IS GONE (I HOPE WITHIN LESS THAN ONE YEAR), SURELY SYRIA AND SAUDI ARABIA WILL FALL AS WELL.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redemption wrote:
I'm not complaining about Saddam being gone - look at all the atrocities he comitted. What is up for discussion and debate is the framework and place to defeat terrorism. Many people have different opinions on how we should be fighting the war. I believe Mullahs should've been dealt with already.

I AGREE.

BUT I THINK ALSO THAT,WITH ALL THE DUE RESPECT, THE IRANIAN OPPOSITION OUTSIDE (SOME PEOPLE I MEAN ) SHOULD STOP BLAMING ALWAYS A COUNTRY'S PRESIDENT WHILE SITTING IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER SCREEN AND DOING NOTHING REALLY CONCRETE TO HELP FIND A PLAN TO OVERTHROW THE REGIME

WHAT HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED TILL NOW BY ONLY BLAMING THE OTHERS ?

NOTHING.

WHY THERE WERE ONLY 7 PEOPLE PROTESTING THE REGIME LAST SATURDAY IN NEW YORK??

WHY DON'T YOU ORGANIZE MASSIVELY AND UNITE TO HELP THE IRANIAN PEOPLE IN IRAN TO OVERTHROW THE REGIME?

IT'S NOT ALWAYS THE OTHERS THAT MUST DO IT FOR YOU.

IT'S MAINLY YOUR MUST!

THE US CANNOT RESOLVE ALL THE PROBLEMS. IT CAN HELP AND IT IS ALREADY DOING. BUT IT'S UP TO YOU DO THE FIRST STEP.

AS SOON AS YOU KNOW ABOUT SOME REGIME AGENT OR OFFICIAL COMING TO THE U.S. TO SPEAK TO SOME CONFERENCE OR COLLEGE, PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD TO EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD AND INVITE THEM TO PARTICIPATE!

PUT YOUR DIFFERENCES ASIDE AND ORGANIZE MASS RALLIES EVERYWHERE.. MASS RALLIES, NOT ONLY 7 PEOPLE!

YOU AS OPPOSITION HAVE A MUST TOWARDS YOUR COUNTRYMEN IN IRAN.

THEY ARE LOOKING TO YOU FOR HELP.

MIRACLES DON'T EXIST.

IT'S TIME TO STOP TALKING NON-SENSE.

IT'S TIME TO ORGANIZE RALLIES AND PLANS FOR THE DEFINITIVE DEMISE OF THE ISLAMO-FASCISTS.

P.S. I AM NOT ANGRY AT ALL. I THINK THAT THIS IS JUST AN ADVISE FROM AN ACTIVIST WHICH SHARES YOUR FIGHT AND IDEALS.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: