[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why did Iranians turn against the Shah of Iran?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blank

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="reza"
[/quote]
Quote:
KISS MY ASS AND GO TO HELL, YOU MOTHER FUCKERS ARE SO OUT OF TOUCH WITH EVERYTHING, AND YOU ARE BASTARDS THAT ONLY SEE ONE PREDJUDICE WAY. AND BY THE WAY I WILL SAY WHATEVER I WANT AND YOU CAN KEEP KISSING MY ASS, BECAUSE I AM LAUGHING AT YOUR PUSSY ASS. YOU ARE PROBABLY SOME ***** ASS IN THE CLOSET MOTHER FUCKER, PLAYING WITH YOUR DICK...

"lol, you crack me up girl, Blank you got o show some respec o the fairer sex man! Your supposed to respectfully disagree not swear at her! Man you must be a hit with the ladies". Rolling Eyes

Reza you can go ahead and show respect for that Aryai_foul mouth, maybe she is your kind of woman....have no respect for her........
Eternal1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARYAI_NYC wrote:
Azadeh_55 wrote:
Quote:
This shah was not meant to lead, he was a good prince,

Not meant to lead? We had peace, security, economic growth, jobs, and respect in the world. What else can you want in a leader in any country? What else can you want for your future, if not peace and security and more jobs and economic growth and respect in the world? Where can we find a leader that can deliver all of that to us today?

it is funny all my friends and family in iran are laughing at this forum. they asked me, "maryam, how do these people talk all this propaganda, and they sit comfotable in their american and european homes?"

i said, because it is easy to talk ****, and not have to worry about anything but clicking and typing.

the fact remains, for the majority of iranians they don't want a reza and they don't want a mullah.
they don't care about these fanatical debates and exagerated praises for republican presidents or the damn shah, they just want a change.
my cousin was badly beaten for being out late on the streets with some girls and making noise, and he said to me, "this place can be crazy, and when it is i hate it, but people here are lazy, and this is our home and we adapt. it is not so bad as all of you think."

what does one on the outside say to that?

i am sure most of you will have some nasty, insane, angry posts as i have seen lately.

Initially this thread was not a debate as such, but a question as to 'why Iranians turned against the Shah'.

Although I have posed this question on many occasions I never have really obtained a concrete answer.

One of the first solid responses on this thread came from Azadeh.

Although I personally feel that history and the political world at the time betrayed the Shah, I still would like to read people's opinions on this subject.

In essence this thread is not directly about the Shah, but about Iranians, and why they turned against him.

Ultimately they chose a political path embodied by the Mullahs, that contradicts their continual struggle since the inception of Islam to maintain their cultural identity.
reza

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taira shigusuke said that courtesy in everythig that we do will enhance our lives, the way of the samurai begins and ends with courtesy. Respect for women is rudimentery, respect that which you do no understand, paticularly applicable for us guys huh?
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
blank

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reza wrote:
Taira shigusuke said that courtesy in everythig that we do will enhance our lives, the way of the samurai begins and ends with courtesy. Respect for women is rudimentery, respect that which you do no understand, paticularly applicable for us guys huh?

Again with that kind of language, she uses you can respect her & enhance your life, I don't.....once again respect has to be earned.

Last edited by blank on Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
ARYAI_NYC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blank wrote:
reza wrote:

Again with that kind of language, she uses you can respect her, I don't.....once again respect has to be earned.

you are the king of hyporacy
blank

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARYAI_NYC wrote:
blank wrote:
ARYAI_NYC wrote:
Saman wrote:
Jeez.. Kian, anybody?

Should this kind of language be tolerated from anyone? There is just too much cursing and almost no real debate here. It's sad.

i agree with you on this sanam, i am sorry for all the cursing, but this man attacked me, called me a *****, a communist and i don't take anybody's crap, even a psycho's. why don't you say a thing about him?

First of all you have the audacity to come to this site and make fun of the people telling everyone:

"it is funny all my friends and family in iran are laughing at this forum. they asked me, "maryam, how do these people talk all this propaganda, and they sit comfotable in their american and european homes?"
i said, because it is easy to talk ****, and not have to worry about anything but clicking and typing".
Then you go on:
"the fact remains, for the majority of iranians they don't want a reza and they don't want a mullah.
they don't care about these fanatical debates and exagerated praises for republican presidents or the damn shah, they just want a change". Oh yeah your mama raised you right a foul-mouth pea-brain who comes to this website insults everyone tells them this is all propaganda and has the false assumption "the majority Iranians don't want RP" you are entitled to your "fanatical opinion" probably have never been to Iran and are spewing back whatever others have fed you. You and Mr. Sux need to find a website that would accomodate your version of politics. And that is the one that brought down and sold out our country to bunch of rag-heads. If you want to get respect you need to earn it. Thank god to outstanding, brilliant females on this website such as Spenta, Azadeh that I have a lot of respect for..you might want to learn one or two things from them. Stefania is another female that has more passion for our country and has been involved with our cause than 20 of you put together.
My suggestion to you is if this website is so bad then get the hell out of here take your buddy Sux with you, there are plenty website that have nothing better to do except Shah bashing which has nothing to do with what this froum is about and that is fighting to free Iran.

you are not concernedwith a free iran, you are concerned that everyone should think like you and believe in what you think. you and your little italian girlfriends can go on and be insane about the shah and pres. bush, i don't care. why does everybody think that because i like kerry, or not even like him, i just vote for him because i hate bush think that that makes me a "communist or a radical". you are radicals, i mean your belief system is based on a destroyed history. i don't care about what you think, or anybody. who is sux? i don't bash the shah, my grandfather was a high ranking official working at his side who lost his life because of this regime, don't tell me that i deserve a raghead or that i am this and that. the fact remains your lives are a computer chat room talking about iran, when i am hitting the streets making moves, protesting, signing, informing and getting my hands dirty. this aint iran, i can say whatever i want, do whatever i want and speak up, and i take advantage of that. please, you think what you want, cursing me, you guys hate reza because he is raised in england, you love everybody who agrees with you and you sing about the shah, but hopw much is his son really doing? stop lying to yourself.
did you go to a relief for bam? did you donate?

freeing iran means DOING not chatting. you are right i should get the hell off this site, not for you, for me.

how dare you state that i have the audacity to make fun, you are crazy and i will do what pleases me, i didn't insult you. i gave a direct interjection of my experience obviously you guys can't hang.

Once again you are being presumptuous and making false assumptions. How do you know the members in here are not involved? How do you know "our lives are just computer chat room"? How do you know no one in here has been involved with Bam project or other projects. Ignorant statements like that sets you apart from other females on this website.......And no one is asking you not to vote for Kerry. In fact all the ragheads would love for Kerry to win. They have their lobbyists working hard to raise fund for Kerry's campaign. So, actually you and the ragheads have one thing in common...Kerry.
Since you claim RP is not doing anything tell me what is your leaders name and what he/she is doing to free Iran. I bet you can't even give a name. Oh and you don't do Shah bashing only call him that "damn shah"...
You have a long way to go before you can have any credibilty. Frankly, you will feel at home with JM people...that collaborated with the ragheads and sold out our country....
blank

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARYAI_NYC wrote:
blank wrote:
reza wrote:

Again with that kind of language, she uses you can respect her, I don't.....once again respect has to be earned.

you are the king of hyporacy

You are the queen of FOUL MOUTH............
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Maryam,

I think that people who were born and raised in New York don't have the right to tell the rest of us who lived most of our lives inside the Islamic Republic that we are sitting comfortably in Los Angeles and deciding what is best for Iran. At least we have lived through it more than you have.

And I am sure living under the mullahs is not that bad for your relatives, Maryam Jaan. I should know. I have some hezbollahi relatives myself.
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eternal wrote:

Quote:
Although I have posed this question on many occasions I never have really obtained a concrete answer.

One of the first solid responses on this thread came from Azadeh.

Thank you. I keep thinking about why Iranians did what they in 1979 ever since I was a teenager. It kept bugging me and it still does. I asked question from parents and relatives, read books, and made my own conclusions. I still don't have all the answers but it's like piecing together a puzzle. It's hard to get the whole picture because we don't have all the facts and probably never will. A really good book to read is "shooresh 57 dar a'eeneye matboo'aat" in two volumes by the late Shahram Javidpour. Although it only shows the stuff that appeared in newspapers for the two years after the revolution and not before. If you still want to talk about it, we can open another threat away from these rude psychos? This subject bugs me a lot too. I would like to hear your opinion on it.
reza

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
respect has to be earned.

you must be one grumpy old mutt to believe this, I never said respect anyway, courtesy entails politeness and deference to others rather than placing yourself at the head of all matters.
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
blank

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blank wrote:
[quote="reza"

Quote:
KISS MY ASS AND GO TO HELL, YOU MOTHER FUCKERS ARE SO OUT OF TOUCH WITH EVERYTHING, AND YOU ARE BASTARDS THAT ONLY SEE ONE PREDJUDICE WAY. AND BY THE WAY I WILL SAY WHATEVER I WANT AND YOU CAN KEEP KISSING MY ASS, BECAUSE I AM LAUGHING AT YOUR PUSSY ASS. YOU ARE PROBABLY SOME ***** ASS IN THE CLOSET MOTHER FUCKER, PLAYING WITH YOUR DICK...

"lol, you crack me up girl, Blank you got o show some respec o the fairer sex man! Your supposed to respectfully disagree not swear at her! Man you must be a hit with the ladies". Rolling Eyes

Reza you can go ahead and show respect for that Aryai_foul mouth, maybe she is your kind of woman....have no respect for her........[/quote]

Reza: Now you started to lie read your own statement that you wrote it is there in black and white ......I can't stand dealing with a lier and idiot like you by the way grumpy mutt is you and your daddy and mommy(British spies)....you are the only odd ball here everyone knows you and your background I will no longer respond to an ignorant bad ass weed like you.
reza

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if you finally shut up maybe there will be some peace around here!

Oh and blank must mean blank in the head because i said courtesy should be shown to women, i can swear at you all i like dumbass. Furthermore, exactly how do you know my background? what are some genius hacker who can trace me all the way back to a mosque in tehran? Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: