[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where is Israels support???
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reza

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but tha fact of the matter is that we are talking about beginnings, and judaism is far older than islam. An arrogant jew will not submit to the will of overlords, roman (see masada) or arab. Hence conflict brews.
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
Saman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But reza, the Jews have shown an incredible ability to survive all the hardship they have been put through in history. They have never let og of their beliefs and traditions nor have they as far as I know ever started a war. You can't possibly believe that the Jews are the root to all conflicts just because the see themselves as a chosen people?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ARYAI_NYC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saman wrote:
ARYAI_NYC wrote:
reza wrote:
Woah woah woah, hate to disagree with you maryam, but the reason this whole mess started out goes back to the fact that the Jews/israelis belived they were different (better) than everyone else. The palestinians wandered in during the arab conquests. But either way they should be able to integrate in peace but these days nobody likes to share their toys. Wink

what i mean is you are correct, but they were in peace for 1000 years and as soon as the west decided to abort palestine and create "israel" as haven for the jews who suffered as a result of war and so on, the basically and literaly kicked the originators, the palestinians out. that is what i meant rez

This is just false. There has never existed a state called Palestine. Before 1947 Palestine/Israel was a part of Jordan that was under British rule (And Ottoman before that and so on). The Arabs never had a state of ther own i Palestine. The real originators of Israel are the Jews. The Arabs originate from the Arab desert.

go back further than that. go back in the religious books. they are fathered by the same family. i am not hear to argue about arabs and jews anyway
Saman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARYAI_NYC wrote:
Saman wrote:
ARYAI_NYC wrote:
reza wrote:
Woah woah woah, hate to disagree with you maryam, but the reason this whole mess started out goes back to the fact that the Jews/israelis belived they were different (better) than everyone else. The palestinians wandered in during the arab conquests. But either way they should be able to integrate in peace but these days nobody likes to share their toys. Wink

what i mean is you are correct, but they were in peace for 1000 years and as soon as the west decided to abort palestine and create "israel" as haven for the jews who suffered as a result of war and so on, the basically and literaly kicked the originators, the palestinians out. that is what i meant rez

This is just false. There has never existed a state called Palestine. Before 1947 Palestine/Israel was a part of Jordan that was under British rule (And Ottoman before that and so on). The Arabs never had a state of ther own i Palestine. The real originators of Israel are the Jews. The Arabs originate from the Arab desert.

go back further than that. go back in the religious books. they are fathered by the same family. i am not hear to argue about arabs and jews anyway

Religious books aren't history books! They do not give an accurate description of history in anyway. But I still do not understand what you mean by your post. Arab and Jewish culture are as different as Persian and Arabic are. Thousands of years have past.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
reza

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont say the jews start all conflicts, but there have been hundreds of wars where the jews tried to gain supremacy over israel because they were chosen, in the time of david and solomon. Furthermore look at the jews rebelling against roman rule, the siege at masada, the egyptians fighting israel until it was enslaved. it goes on. I dont mean they bring it upon themselves but that they have been in many conflicts.
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
LiberateIranNow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Saman for offering an accurate information about the region.
Couldn't put it better my self Very Happy

I am from Israel, and I've been watching what's going on in Iran for several months now.

I wanted to wish you all good luck in the liberation of youre country!
I feel that after youre country will be liberated, we should create a non-Arab League to counter Arab influence in the region.
A strong Israeli-Iranian-Kurdish-Turkish alliance will make a strong bloc no country can break Cool .

Pesians and Jews have been allies for the last 2,500 years. There is nothing more natural than an Israeli Iranian alliance, once Iran will be liberated.

As for Israel giving money to Iranian opposition forces - I think it's a good idea, but it probably won't happen for number of reasons:
1. the current terrorist campaing of the Palestinians against Israel, caused the great economic boom of the 90s to slow down. As a result, we have a serious economic problem, which causes our government to save and cut in the budget on any issue.
Finding money for funding Iranian opposition forces would be hard to come by in these days.
2. Israel, which once (during the 60s, 70s and early 80s) supported and financed anti-Islamist opposition forces (such as Maronites in Lebanon, Kurds in Iraq etc.), sease to do it after Lebanon. It is now unpopular to stick our hands in non-Israeli issues troughout the middle-east.
I'm afraid that when our politicians will get over this, it'll be to late - Iran will get the bomb (if Iranian opposition won't be able to overthrow the regime by itself).

As for Jews seeing themselves as "chosen" - one must not confuse chosen with supermacist.
Jews do not believe themselves to be above all others.
We believe that our god has chosen us to do a specific task - spreading the belief in one god.
This isn't the same as converting people to Judaism - non-Jews do not have to become Jews.
So, the expression "Chosen People" isn't about Jews seeing themselves as better than anyone else, it's about Jewish belief that they were chosen to do a specific task.

For example, non-Jews have been known to be chosen by god to do specific tasks. Cyrus the Great was chosen to be a messiah to the Jews and save them from the hands of the Babylonians, for example.

I hope this explanation was clear enough Wink ...
Just a bit of info about Jewish religion from an Israeli supporter.
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANKS !

My deepest solidarity for the struggle of Israel against its enemies.

Israel is the only Democracy in the Middle East.

I agree with you about the Israel-Iranian alliance in a next future.

A Free Iran will help to avoid tragedies like the barbarian killing of innocent jewish children.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
LiberateIranNow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much!

Those bastards! they were only babies! Crying or Very sad Mad
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite the killings of innocent jews, the Jewish children are not taught to hate the palestinians as revenge.

The Palestinians children are.

But i think that we must save the palestinian children from their own society.

They're used as human shields by the terrorists and Arafat-led thugs.

They are sent to blow themselves up..

We must save these children and teach the palestinian society that their children must learn to play as normal children and not to kill.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
reza

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes try and save the children before more israeli airstrikes kill them...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: