[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where is Israels support???
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Where is Israels support??? Reply with quote

Why does Israel not give economic support to iranian opposition so that the iranian people can overthrow this regime on their own?

Hamas, islamic jihad, Hizbollah etc all get their money from the islamic republic which is further producing nuclear weapons that can easily be dropped in Israel.

But Israel does not have head enough to give 50 million $ to iranian opposition? Maybe they dare to bomb iran“s nuclear places but they are so crazy that they don“t know that if the give 100 million dollars to Iranian opposition IRI will easily be overthrown by the iranian people.

If Israel fear such contribution will result in deep anger in IRI, it is possible to do it ANONYMOUSLY.

What israel should do:
-create a anti regime radio that broadcasts over 100 frequencies so that it can impossibly be jammed
-let the radio be run by monarchists, otherwise if israel allows communists to speak and communists happen to take the power in Iran, anti Israelism will continue
-Give some millions to Prince Reza Pahlavi, Shah of Iran

If Israel do so, IRI will be overthrown by the hands of the iranian people in less than 1 year.
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote=blank,Sep. 16 2004,12:38]Israel has to spend so much money to just protect themselves from the terrorists that are financed by Iran, Syria and other arab countries that they can not finance our fights with the ragheads and their arab merceneris.[/quote]
I don“t agree

Suppose Israel invests 50-100 million$ and that is enough for iranians to overthrow the regime on their own.

Then they will be able to save milliards of dollars because the terrorist organizations paid by IRI will lose their main income source.

50 millions dollars is NOTHING!!! I am sure Israel pays more than 10 billion (milliards) dollars each year for their defence.
50-100 million is a drop in the ocean but it will get them rid of their main enemy.

Suppose Israel would do a military action on Iranian nuclear places. That would cost far more than 50-100 million and that would also make Israel HATED among Iranian people and DAMAGE the long term relationship betwen the 2 countries.
ARYAI_NYC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is Israels support??? Reply with quote

Iranian Boy wrote:
Why does Israel not give economic support to iranian opposition so that the iranian people can overthrow this regime on their own?

Hamas, islamic jihad, Hizbollah etc all get their money from the islamic republic which is further producing nuclear weapons that can easily be dropped in Israel.

But Israel does not have head enough to give 50 million $ to iranian opposition? Maybe they dare to bomb iran“s nuclear places but they are so crazy that they don“t know that if the give 100 million dollars to Iranian opposition IRI will easily be overthrown by the iranian people.

If Israel fear such contribution will result in deep anger in IRI, it is possible to do it ANONYMOUSLY.

What israel should do:
-create a anti regime radio that broadcasts over 100 frequencies so that it can impossibly be jammed
-let the radio be run by monarchists, otherwise if israel allows communists to speak and communists happen to take the power in Iran, anti Israelism will continue

If Israel do so, IRI will be overthrown by the hands of the iranian people in less than 1 year.

you know, i am not surprised anybody has responded to you.
be real israel is the same entity as the u.s., they are partners in crime...litteraly. why would israel help an islamic fundimentalized country, they have better things to do like kill all the muslims in their country.
Saman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:44 am    Post subject: Re: Where is Israels support??? Reply with quote

ARYAI_NYC wrote:
Iranian Boy wrote:

What israel should do:

be real israel is the same entity as the u.s., they are partners in crime...litteraly. why would israel help an islamic fundimentalized country, they have better things to do like kill all the muslims in their country.

Stop worrying about Arabs and focus on your own country. Israel is a natural friend of the Iranian people. We both suffer from islamic barbarians.

The Persian-speaking Israeli-radio has a lot of listeners in Iran.

And I agree with you Iranian Boy. As always your suggestions are good. Way to go!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
patriot

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drood,

About Radio Persian-Israel well it is directed by Iranian born jews who were grown up in Iran until nasty revolutions!

Radio Israel is the most favourit radio of Iranians inside of Iran!
because Iranian believe that it s the only broadcasting which can be heard the truth!

Radio Israel let Iranian people never forget His Majesty Cyrus Reza shah II!
and I remeber very good that in different circumstence, Mr Menashe amir tried to phone Reza Shah II and bring his voice to the million houses of Iranians!
Like football events, politic events,personal events, New year events and so far!
When shahdokht passed away, Menash amir Asked people to give their condolence to Empress Farah on line!
And many people from different ages did this and made shahbanu to get back a spirit and so I heard the voice of Shahbanu was getting every second much better!
Radio Israel is the best

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shahineazadi

ARYAI_NYC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: Where is Israels support??? Reply with quote

Saman wrote:
ARYAI_NYC wrote:
Iranian Boy wrote:

What israel should do:

Stop worrying about Arabs and focus on your own country. Israel is a natural friend of the Iranian people. We both suffer from islamic barbarians.

The Persian-speaking Israeli-radio has a lot of listeners in Iran.

And I agree with you Iranian Boy. As always your suggestions are good. Way to go!

what are you saying? keep your hostility about arabs to yourself. i never even mentioned arabs...deevoonayee?
Saman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then what did you mean with: "they have better things to do like kill all the muslims in their country."

Or were you just talking smack?

Who are these muslims, if not Arabs?

Please, feel free to elaborate.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ARYAI_NYC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saman wrote:
Then what did you mean with: "they have better things to do like kill all the muslims in their country."

oh yes, but palestinians are the same as true israelis, they are the same people, they have different religions and hate for that reason, do you understand?
reza

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah woah woah, hate to disagree with you maryam, but the reason this whole mess started out goes back to the fact that the Jews/israelis belived they were different (better) than everyone else. The palestinians wandered in during the arab conquests. But either way they should be able to integrate in peace but these days nobody likes to share their toys. Wink
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
Saman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reza: "the reason this whole mess started out goes back to the fact that the Jews/israelis belived they were different (better) than everyone else"

Now come on, then what about the Arabs? They find their justification in their religious scripts, that caracterizes the Jews as pigs. So I strongly disagree, if any people believed that they were better than the other, it was the Arabs.
ARYAI_NYC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reza wrote:
Woah woah woah, hate to disagree with you maryam, but the reason this whole mess started out goes back to the fact that the Jews/israelis belived they were different (better) than everyone else. The palestinians wandered in during the arab conquests. But either way they should be able to integrate in peace but these days nobody likes to share their toys. Wink

what i mean is you are correct, but they were in peace for 1000 years and as soon as the west decided to abort palestine and create "israel" as haven for the jews who suffered as a result of war and so on, the basically and literaly kicked the originators, the palestinians out. that is what i meant rez
Saman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARYAI_NYC wrote:
Saman wrote:

oh yes, but palestinians are the same as true israelis, they are the same people, they have different religions and hate for that reason, do you understand?

Look, palestinians are ARABS. They started calling themselves Palestinians after 1967 so that people would have more sympathy for them. They are in no way the real ancient Palestinians. Arabs and Jews might both be a Semetic people, but they are still vastly different from each other.
reza

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh i totally get you now maryam, Is it cool i i call you maryam, its just a mission to type out ayrai nyc all the time, Smile

And Saman, no matter how arrogant the arabs are, the jews religon revolves around the fact that they were chosen by god, and ergo better than everyone else.
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
Saman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARYAI_NYC wrote:
reza wrote:

what i mean is you are correct, but they were in peace for 1000 years and as soon as the west decided to abort palestine and create "israel" as haven for the jews who suffered as a result of war and so on, the basically and literaly kicked the originators, the palestinians out. that is what i meant rez

This is just false. There has never existed a state called Palestine. Before 1947 Palestine/Israel was a part of Jordan that was under British rule (And Ottoman before that and so on). The Arabs never had a state of ther own i Palestine. The real originators of Israel are the Jews. The Arabs originate from the Arab desert.
Saman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reza wrote:
oh i totally get you now maryam, Is it cool i i call you maryam, its just a mission to type out ayrai nyc all the time, Smile

And Saman, no matter how arrogant the arabs are, the jews religon revolves around the fact that they were chosen by god, and ergo better than everyone else.

And the Arabs religion states that Arab language and script is God's own. And therefore this shows that Arabs and their culture is better than anyone elses Wink Only that I have never seen the Jews force their beliefs and culture upon others (See Iran).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: