[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

stoning video
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Victims Of The Regime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bears against evil

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:49 am    Post subject: stoning video Reply with quote

Im new here and dont know much about Iranian politics but saw this video of some stonings from Iran they are quite awful .

This is where I saw video
[url]http://apostatesofislam.com/media/stoning.htm[/url]

This is who they got it from
[url]http://www.iran-e-azad.org/[/url]

what level of evidence would they need to do this sort of thing and is it just for adultery ?
bears against evil

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this should work this time sorry Embarassed

http://apostatesofislam.com/media/stoning.htm

http://www.iran-e-azad.org/
Saman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for the useful links bears against evil Wink

Even though I suspect that the last link goes to a People's Mujahedin site.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rumi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:00 pm    Post subject: Yeah Reply with quote

bears against evil wrote:
this should work this time sorry Embarassed

http://apostatesofislam.com/media/stoning.htm

http://www.iran-e-azad.org/

They don't need any reason - it's a dictatorship.. They can accuse you of anything and you have no recourse..
shivanow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:09 pm    Post subject: I hate Reply with quote

I hate these freaking videos - but we can't hide from the truth...

FREEDOM NOW!!!!
SHAHdokht

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:53 am    Post subject: the video Reply with quote

ooh my God, what a terrible video, I could not stop crying... people need to see these things eventhough it is hard!!!
redemption

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: the video Reply with quote

SHAHdokht wrote:
ooh my God, what a terrible video, I could not stop crying... people need to see these things eventhough it is hard!!!

Did you see the actual video - full footage or the PBS refined copy?
Azadeh.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once saw a decapitation video and I threw up. I didn't even watch the whole thing. Just a few scences. I don't recommend it.

Quote:
what level of evidence would they need to do this sort of thing and is it just for adultery?

In theory, they need to prove that you committed adultry. In practice, they government doesn't need to prove anything. They do whatever they want.
redemption

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: ddd Reply with quote

Azadeh. wrote:
I once saw a decapitation video and I threw up. I didn't even watch the whole thing. Just a few scences. I don't recommend it.

Quote:
what level of evidence would they need to do this sort of thing and is it just for adultery?

In theory, they need to prove that you committed adultry. In practice, they government doesn't need to prove anything. They do whatever they want.

They are worse than a bunch of barbarians... And they will be torn to shreds by the IRanian people when they rise up...
teddybears against evil

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive used links to that video so that people that tell me that Islam is just another religion and Im Islamophobic (as if thats a bad thing) can see what's going on

I dont think most or even that many people do know whats going on well in non-Islamic countries they dont

what we all need do is post that type of thing on other forums
we can reach millions of people using the Internet all round the world

from one forum post of that video I had nearly a thousand people looking at that thread and each time you post the link tell people to tell their friends
if you post that link in a thousand places and a thousand people see it in each place a million people will have seen that video

you could post that link in a thousand places in a year if you did 3 a day
or 6 months if 6 a day

the bad guys are out there talking the usual nonsense of the miracles in the Koran and how Michael Jackson or some loser is now a convert
we need to confront them

I also tell people about boards like this, alot of people seem to think that everyone who lives in Islamic states like the damn things and we shouldn't get mixed up with peoples religion

they need to talk to people who have lived there

about 6 months ago I reading this post from a young Saudi guy on another forum and he asked people what did they think the future was for Saudi Arabia and the middle east and the Islamic world in general

and I wrote that I thought that rule by religion was going to end.
that people can try censorship but with new technology its getting harder and harder and censorship will lose in the end
and how fast religious rule ended was up to us but end it will
SHAHdokht

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:19 am    Post subject: To Azadeh Reply with quote

I know it is VERY hard to see, I also got sick when I see it... But people around us need to see what is happening!!!! There are so many that don't understand and see waht is going on in our country... This regime is sick, and everyone in the world needs to open their eyes and see this!!!
I am going to show this fotage to my shcool tomorrow, and then collect signitures for the ZahrA kAZEMI case... if any of you out there have any good ideas to what more one iranien activist can do, please comment... am sort of a beginner Very Happy
thansk
long live THE SHAH
HI mY FELLOW iraniens... I resently desided that I needed to fight for my country, it is about time that the young people of iran and outside of iran do all in their power to help our country... we need to react like never before!!!!!
SHAHdokht

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:21 am    Post subject: Re: the video Reply with quote

redemption wrote:
SHAHdokht wrote:

Did you see the actual video - full footage or the PBS refined copy?

NO i SAW THE COPY, WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE???
HI mY FELLOW iraniens... I resently desided that I needed to fight for my country, it is about time that the young people of iran and outside of iran do all in their power to help our country... we need to react like never before!!!!!
Azadeh.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been begging people to put up a permanent site showing these decapitation, stoning, flogging, eye-plucking, beheading, hand- and leg-chopping movies so that people of the world will know what is going on. But no one ever listens. They think that the movies are too gruesome to put up. There are a few sites that do put them up but the movies have very bad quality. I say we all e-mail the guys at www.dadresi.org and ask them to put up these movies on their site. They have hours and hours of such videos.

Quote:
that people can try censorship but with new technology its getting harder and harder and censorship will lose in the end

I can't help but think that as technology progresses, the government's use of technology to censor people and spy on them will get easier as well.
teddybears against evil

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I can't help but think that as technology progresses, the government's use of technology to censor people and spy on them will get easier as well."

you have a point if you ever get a chance read IBM and the nazis I think thats the title of the book
anyway IBM supplied the machines the nazis used to figure out who all their opponants were and who were jews or whatever

thats what the serial number the tattoo they used to put on the people in concentration camps it was a code number from a IBM machine

that isnt fiction thats what it was

now you are at present typing on a machine that could be used to record millions of people, and plan their death you have miles more computing power than the nazis had just in one pc

a evil gang like the mullahs can use pcs but so can the good guys islamic countrys block websites into their country but they dont control the majority of the world

they want to control free speech in the west and on the internet thats why you have calls for islamophobia laws

well we all have to oppose them

the communists had a great system of repression it didnt work for them
even if you put up websites and change public opinion in the west that will filter through and effect Iran

the groups that oppose islamic rule need to help each other not just as single countrys because a lot of countrys face the same problem

you have some groups like Isis Ibn warraqs group and faithfreedom.org ali sinas group that are looking at opposing islam world wide
I think we need to cooperate as a sort of block

taking islamic theology to pieces focusing on human rights abuses in different countrys caused by islam
the advantage of this is that mainstream media would come to such a group for their point of view

and even if they dont you could set up your own media focused just on opposing Islam
Ive never heard a radio or tv programme that takes a real critical look at islamic theology and history that needs to change Very Happy
teddybears against evil

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one other thing I was thinking about countrys like persia fell to to islam because they were fighting on their own and at the time persia was in a weak state

The islamists plan on taking over the world the same way bit by bit

The first step in that is stopping people telling the truth about mohammed and islam in the non muslim world the way they can control what is said in the areas they now control

we need to work as a general humanity to stop them if countrys like india and persia and egypt and all the other countrys that islam attacked could have seen the danger and all fought together
there would be no Islamic state anywhere on earth

the non-muslim world is a hell of a lot stronger even today they just need to get organised
and I dont mean to fight a general world war
but to start to stand up for democracy and human rights
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Victims Of The Regime All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: