[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

G.W.Bush, the right man!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 7:41 am    Post subject: G.W.Bush, the right man! Reply with quote

Dear people in America,

I just want you to consider who the right man is!
please vote President G.W. Bush because he speaks our of the heart and giving one another 4 years as the chance to him means the probably freedom for Iranians too and as a result peace for the world!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shahineazadi

Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]Dears....... I wish we could stop election in the USA... You know why???

Ask an American where Zimbabwe is, Ask an American where Fiji Island is. I bet he/she wont be able to recall.
Most of them think we are Arabs, We are Pakistanis or we do speak Arabic.

Now, these people vote for a president who may affect the WORLD.

Why the dumbest nation of the world should determine the fate of the rest of the world?

It is a big question!
Praxus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Why the dumbest nation of the world should determine the fate of the rest of the world?

Really, we are "the dumbest" nation in the world? Prove it!
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO FAR, SO FAR, SO FAR George W Bush has done NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING for Iran.
But many people say he WILL DO if he getīs elected again.
I almost see an american help as the only way to get rid of this regime.
Because:

-There is no unity among top Iranian media in Los Angeles
-The Los Angeles media have quite few listyenesrs in Iran due to parasites and the only radio farda that reaches millions of Iranians inside Iran is acting like a combination of BBC and Tapesh.
-There is no leadership, Reza Shah II is not active and there is even no strong and real unity among iranian monarchists and sub-leadership below Pahlavi.

I understand that Rastakhiz members are very angry with president Bush saying that Iran is killing so many american soldiers in Iraq and Bush donīt respond this at all.

However maybe Bush will help us if he gets elected again. Iranians seem to be unable to remove this regime on their own. No unity and no leadership.
Persian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: don't wait around for Bush or Kerry Reply with quote

Bar sar e Arbaab e Bi Morovat e Donya,

Chand Neshini ke Khajeh Kei ze dar Ayaad

I'm afraid noone cares about our freedom,
no one even cares about terrorism,

it's all about Oil.

le't blow it all up and be done with it.

Humanity doesn't really need oil to go on, does it?
we'll survive somehow, who knows
maybe we'll use our brain some more.
Razz
stefania

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe that Bush is after oil.

I believe that it's the Euros who are after oil and this has been like that for so many years-

I think that if Kerry will win, then one would be right to be pessimistic about the end of the Regime

If i was an American citizen, my vote would be for Bush.

Too bad that i am not..

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Sourena

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Praxus wrote:
Quote:

Really, we are "the dumbest" nation in the world? Prove it!

Watch "Talking to Americans" a program made by the CBC. I quote an american citizen from this program : "Hello, Canada, our friendly neighbour to the south", and "Canada needs to use our harbours, because they do not have territory beside any oceans like us".

Iranian Boy wrote:
SO FAR, SO FAR, SO FAR George W Bush has done NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING for Iran.
But many people say he WILL DO if he getīs elected again.

And the only thing he might do in the future in Iran is "Liberate" it, just like he "Liberated" Iraq and Afghanistan. If you can call Iraq liberated, then i don't think Iran wants to be liberated.

stefania wrote:
I don't believe that Bush is after oil.

No disrespect, but you have been misinformed. Although i guess he did genuinely want to dethrone hussein, after all he did say "Sadam tried to kill my daddy."
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sourena, i do not care what was the reason for the war in Iraq. I am happy that saddam has gone and that 27 millions of human beings are free.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone guess who this man is?

Stefania, can you email it to Mr Blair?
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iranian Boy wrote:
Can someone guess who this man is?

Stefania, can you email it to Mr Blair?

Laughing Laughing

Yes i will, but i fear that it will change nothing..

Mad

Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The title of this thread was: G.W.Bush, the right man!

I donīt think Bush is a Nixon anyway. Nixon was the greatest president USA ever had. So far Bush have done nothing at all for Iran, god knows if he will do if reelected.
But I support Bush because there is at least some HOPE that he will help the opposition. If Kerry wins there is no hope.
redemption

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't go so far as to say NIXON was the greatest President we ever had? are you being serious? anyhow - the bottomline is that these discussions are kind of unimportant - main objective is free Iran so regardless of who thinks who was the best president - we need to keep our eyes on the prize and keep moving forward.. Let us not get sidetracked,
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, I am serious.
Nixon was a close friend of the shah and met him several times. He also remained friend after the coup 1979 and I think he met the shah in Mexico 1979 and also attended his funeral.
May god bless Nixon.

http://www.farahpahlavi.org/nixon.html
Nixon was furious with the State Department, with other governments who declined to send delegations, but particularly with Carter, whose behaviour during the Shah's wandering exile he had yet to forgive. To a crowd of waiting reporters, he pronounced Carter's handling of the Shah "one of the black pages of American foreign policy history." It was "shameful" said Nixon, that the Administration didn't even have the grace to point out that he had been an ally and a friend of the United States for 30 years." He paused to glare at the journalists. Then he added "I think President Sadat's guts in providing a home for the Shah in his last days at a time when the U.S. turned its back one one of its friends is an inspiration to us all."
reza

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so you really believe that just because nixon was a friend of the shah that makes him the best president of america? that is child's logic. Ever hear of the watergate scandal and how nixon was discredited as coruupt and decietful? or maybe you've just forgotten about presidents like washington or roosevelt? nixon is near the bottom of the top presidents list.
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I donīt care who was best for america, I care who was best to Iran and that is Nixon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: