[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Land of Black Gold ?!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Illustrations, Cartoons & Artwork
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: Land of Black Gold ?!!! Reply with quote

We don't see such pictures even in palestinian cities! wake up world!

This is IRAN land of Black Gold, look at its children:

Based on Official Reports this year:
600,000 of our school children live with ADDICTION!
به گزارش خبرگزاري مهر , حميدرضا بابائي عضو کميسيون امنيت مجلس با اشاره به اينکه شيوع اعتياد در مدارس نگران کننده است و وزارت اموزش و پرورش در باره مبارزه با اعتياد ضعيف عمل مي کند , افزود امار دانش اموزان معتاد در مدارس چيزي حدود 600 هزار نفر است که اين تعداد نسبت به جمعيت دانش اموزي کشور بسيار زياد است.

Sex Trade!
Young Iranian Girls Smuggled to Arab Countries, Pakistan and Afghanistan for the Oil Rich Iran!!!!
eski

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a shame. Make ya wish you could reach right into the picture and help those little ones. Take them home and make it right for them. I was in Karache, Pakistan back in the 1980s and it was alot like this. I met poor women begging for money to bury their dead children, I saw and old woman laying in a wooden box at the market with a sign on it that said, "Please Help" I think that she was almost dead. People just walked around her like she wasn't even there. So much sadness and hopelessness that I went back to the ship and stayed there. I felt guilty that I had so much but could not help at all.
ARYAI_NYC

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MY HEART CRIES...NON OF THESE POLITICIANS GIVE A ****.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Illustrations, Cartoons & Artwork All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: