[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help the Iranian bloggers!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Islamic Regime Censorship[Discussion]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 8:01 am    Post subject: Help the Iranian bloggers! Reply with quote

Dear,once again the regime's so-called PersianBlog portal threatens to close the anti-regime blogs..

Let's help the Iranian bloggers to escape this virtual torture.
We cannot do much,but it's enought to give them informations on how to use other blog portals..

I am doing this with my friends,i hope i can help them in the limits of my capabilities..

the worst injustice is silence a human being.The worst injustice is deny a human being of his liberty,which is tied to his human dignity

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Arash's blog..

http://derafshekaviani.blogspot.com

Razz

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Phoenician

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:20 am    Post subject: i have Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
New Arash's blog..

http://derafshekaviani.blogspot.com

Razz

I have also noticed that many of the Iranians Blogs are inactive and are not quite up to date... This is troubling...

When the regime says they have FREEDOM - it is complete lies.. They shut down hundres of newspapers too.. I know, I used to live there..

Bless the world!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Islamic Regime Censorship[Discussion] All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: