[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am Canadian

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Guestbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rebecca

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 10:42 am    Post subject: I am Canadian Reply with quote

I am Canadian - and you wouldn't believe how many Canadians are in a mad fury against the Canadian Government's lack of willingness to pursue the Kazemi case - and we in Canada stand with the Iranian people.. We stand with the United States - !!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm Canadian too. The government wants to sweep this under the rug just like that other guy who was tortured in a Saudi prison. I think Canada should close it's embassy in protest or at least some type of symbolic gesture to show that they disapprove. They haven't done much of anything. Did you know that the Canadians that were going to be sent to Iran to monitor the trial were denied visas to enter the country? The Canadian press didn't even publish that. Now they have found some poor soul in the intelligence ministry and are trying to pin this murder on him. I feel sorry for her son. He had no idea he was never going to see his mom again.
superAmir

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:11 am    Post subject: sdsdsd Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Hi,

I'm Canadian too. The government wants to sweep this under the rug just like that other guy who was tortured in a Saudi prison. I think Canada should close it's embassy in protest or at least some type of symbolic gesture to show that they disapprove. They haven't done much of anything. Did you know that the Canadians that were going to be sent to Iran to monitor the trial were denied visas to enter the country? The Canadian press didn't even publish that. Now they have found some poor soul in the intelligence ministry and are trying to pin this murder on him. I feel sorry for her son. He had no idea he was never going to see his mom again.

The Canadian Govt - needs to wake up and get real on defending it's citizens.. What is Kazemi's son up to recently..? Is he very politically active? speaking out? writing articles? -- Haven't heard much accept about the award ceremony a week or so ago!

best -
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Guestbook All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: