[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prayer Leader: Iran Must Aquire Nuclear Bombs to Fight Enemy
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're not Fanatics? Rafsanjani proposed to help....??

Now, how much money you got from your friends the mullahs today?

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
reza

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont even start that sort of garbage its obvious hes not iri. Why would they pay him to propose reform and call them cold blooded buisnessmen hungry for power? However a nuclear bomb could be an even more dangerous weapon for the iri to obtain if america invades, an entire army could be wiped out simultaneously destroying iranian land, but also an attack on american soil cannot be ruled out to attack the american homeland and isolate their armies.
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
Rob..NC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

----------Self-preservation--------and from Canada at that.tp9 what the hLLL do you know about it,Canada is nothing more than the little brother standing behind big brother talking sTTT.
Soon mulla`s soon...
trainspotter9

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ what's your ethnicity?
reza

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uhh rob could you explain yourself a little better? i guess your against canada but how is that relevant?
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
Rob..NC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

..sorry REZA..And (((NO))) I`m not anti-Canada;quite the contary.But tp9`s remarks about these mulla`s having nukes as not being any of our((US))`s business at the least is ludicirst if not down right dangerous.I interact with Canadians almost daily so if I came across anti-Canadian I apologize but I do not apologize in my statement that nukes in the hands of these folks is incompetence to oomph degree!!!
reza

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im sorry, i misread your post, i understand now and i agree with you
Persian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainspotter9 wrote:
peace does not come from voluntarily giving up strength. Peace comes when there is mutual trust and respect. We need a U.N. army and the World Court as the abritrator of disputes between nations. Until then, we need Iran to have nukes as apartheid Israel, Pakistan, and the U.S. do too.

hey train,
are you with ayatollahs or against them? if you really knew what these mullahs were all about, you'd agree that their main mandate is to DESTROY your country.

and this Nuke project is part of that mandate.

If only you knew...

Mullahs have orders to enrich uranium to a degree and amount that will cause the maximum damage to our homeland once it's blown up!

that's their mandate. and you should be just as sick to go along with that.

we all know nukes in the hand of such mad mullahs can only mean one thing for Iran: more disaster
eski

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trainspotter, If you are looking to the U.N. to solve anything you will be waiting a long time. And as far as the I.C.C. is concerned, they are a group of people that wish to take away the soviernity of nations. It is the goal of the U.N. and their sub-organizations to be a global dominating power. Almost every forray that the U.N. has embarked on has been a miserable failure. With the exception of humanitarian missions, the U.N. is impotent and governed by tyrants. They are just like the liberals in the U.S. They are interested in wealth redistribution. They hate seeing any country having too much power. They want to take that power and give some to others that have not achieved their own. Take Iraq for instance, The U.N. Security Council voted at the end of the first Gulf War to rein in Saddam by making him destroy his WMD program. Saddam agreed and promptly moved his WMD operations underground. As soon and the weapons inspectors got warm on their search, the Iraqis put up a road block. After 14 Security Council resolutions to get Saddam to comply, they still did nothing. That is their credo, "Issue resolutions and mandates and them do nothing." Look at Rhuwanda, the U.N. stood by and let a full fledged genocide take place. Koffie Annan and his crew were to chicken **** to take any action. Sorry, I don't think I would want to look to these clowns for salvation.
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eski,

I agree with you..

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: