[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RED ALERT Mullahs Hiring Terrorists: Suicide Bombers FORM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Knight Ridder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Iranian Suicide Brigade Gains Ground Reply with quote

Friday, June 11, 2004

Islamists Suicide Brigade Gains Ground

June 11, 2004
Knight Ridder
Soraya Sarhaddi Nelson
Source: http://iranvajahan.net/cgi-bin/news.pl?l=en&y=2004&m=06&d=11&a=4

TEHRAN, Iran - Twenty-five years ago, Forooz Rejaeifar was a university student trying to force America out of the Middle East by taking hostages at the U.S. Embassy here. Now, the 47-year-old mother of three is organizing an Iranian suicide brigade to achieve that same goal.

For now, her group is mostly a paper exercise with as many as 15,000 volunteers but no money and weapons, said Rejaeifar, a former newspaper publisher who heads the group.

Citing privacy issues, she declined to provide any recruits to be interviewed. She said those deemed fit would be trained for one of three missions: killing members of the U.S.-led coalition in Iraq, slaughtering Israelis (all are deemed ``occupiers of Palestine,'' according to official Iranian policy) or assassinating author Salman Rushdie. The late Grand Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini sentenced Rushdie to death in absentia in 1989 on charges that he blasphemed in his novel ``The Satanic Verses.''

The rest can be read from the source.
kill the mullahs

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think all Iranians should sign in, and use the trainings against the Mullahs and future British colonialist pigs the main supporters of terrorist ayatollahs since turn of the century.

Go join in people! this maybe the only way to get rid of the mullahs and their british masters.
freepeople

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

hahaha - i like your style
Realist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad As an iraqi who has come across this site !! So mad to see that form!!!!
nushijan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject: hey Reply with quote

Hey, so mad to see what form?
realist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one recuiting terrorists! So appauling and outrageous!! Evil or Very Mad
redemption

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, definitely - are you one of the noble Iraqis who has a blog.. I have seen many good informative blogs setup by Iraqis both inside and outside Iraq. May you invite your Iraqi compatriots to join this forum as well so that Iranians and Iraqis can unite for freedom in both countries!

see you,
r
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redemption wrote:
Yes, definitely - are you one of the noble Iraqis who has a blog.. I have seen many good informative blogs setup by Iraqis both inside and outside Iraq. May you invite your Iraqi compatriots to join this forum as well so that Iranians and Iraqis can unite for freedom in both countries!

see you,
r

Actually, there are some good bloggers from Iraq who have links to Activist Chat or to Iranian blogs.

http://healingiraq.blogspot.com (it has Blog Iran logo and "Blogs by Iranians)

http://iraqthemodel.blogspot.com (he is one of the best bloggers and has also a link to activist chat )

http://kurdo.blogspot.com (A Kurd, he has a link named "Blogs by Iranians")

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
truk62

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Wish I knew of more like you. Reply with quote

I am an American conservative and am pleased to have happened across this site. It is good to see that some people of the Middle East have good common sense.This liberal movement that is going on in the world has only two possible outcomes. 1. Civilization as we know it will cease to exist. 2. People who posess good common sense will prevail and return the world to the real people of peace. Not the ones who speak of peace but do everything possible to prohibit it's spread.Political correctness is the weapon of choice for the pseudo-peace loving left. It is designed to prohibit people from speaking out against things that make no sense in the name of tollerance. These type of people are tollerant of everything except what opposed their idiology. It has worked very well so far. Fortunately there is a movement that is gaining momentum to counter these false prophets of Nirvana. The Neo-coservative movement. People who know simple right from wrong and don't need some Harvard Grad to tell them or sell them on moral relevancy. We know what is right and what is wrong and it doesn't take a lot of philosophy to figure it out. With luck and people like you and I, we have a good chance to ragain our world and keep our cultures intact.I saw an article just the other day about Arab graduates and UC Irvine in Calofornia. They are going to wear a sash at the ceremonies that promotes martyrdom. Now if people of common sense were to make the choice they'd be thrown out of school and the country for something like this. But for the peaceloving left-wing of our society it is the rights of these students to do what they wish that takes priority and if we don't like it, so what. This is the type of behavior that will bring down our society. That is why we must act against this nonsense now and fast. Speak out against it whenever you can and as much as you can. In some societies this may be dangerous to do but it must still be done. Just be carefull and protect yourself. If you are detained or worse for speaking out your voice will be null and void. So be carefull. Fortunatly here in America we can say what we want and not wind up in jail or dead. For the time being anyway. I think that if things don't change these things will be illegal in America too at some point in time. The thought police are already trying to tell us what we should think and say and it won't be long before they will demand to govern what we think and say.Keep up the good work and keep the faith. We will prevail if we stay the course and don't waiver or allow ourselves to be deceived.
[/b]
redemption

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard Truk - I definitely support the rights for people to say and do what they want with the condition that they're not harming anyone. The freedom to say and speak the beliefs you feel is a enormously sacred privaledge that we must protect because it allows for the battle, evolution, and victory of those ideas and philosophies which are superior to the others.. As you know, we Iranians are fighting against the regime in Iran in everyway possible. There are thought police, moral police, regime mercenarties, killers, everywhere - on the street corners.. And they are building up their forces for this summer because they are frightened of the movement and will of the Iranian people.. I urge you to stand with all of us Iranians, because you will be indirectly and directly supporting the future strength and livelihood of the United States of America and all free-willed nations and peoples..

Take care,
r
eski

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I concur Redemption. Sure does seem like the world is getting to be more complicated than it needs to be. How do we find these leaders that can deceive an entire population. If it were up to the majority of the worlds citizens I believe that we would all be content to live and let live. Over here in the U.S. we have liberals that are talking out of both sides of their mouth and a so-called conservative Republican party that isn't a whole lot better. It has come down to a point that I and others like me feel that we have to vote for the lesser of the two evils. If we would all band together and vote for a viable third party candidate we would be heading in the right direction. And that is the view of most average Joes that you meet in the street. If only all of us people that can think freely and not need to be told what to do would just group up and do the right thing. And I am sure that is the way it is in Iran and most other countries. The average person on the street has more wisdom than the most polished political figure. But they have a way of making so many believe that their views are the right ones. I can't understand that way of thinking myself and it gives me a headache just trying to sort it all out. Right now the biggest threat in the world is what will happen if the radical Islamists detonate a radiological weapon in the United States. I fear what will happen in the worldd if that happens. Hopefully everyone keeps a cool head and goes after the ones responsible instead of an entire population. But I think that alot of innocent people will be caught in the crossfire and that is the tragedy of the whole thing. Sure would be nice if all of the worlds fascist could have their own war and leave the rest of us out of it. Well, maybe some day the majority will truely have control of the world and we can all get along just fine. I'm not counting on it any time soon but perhaps someday. Another thing that needs to change is for people to start taking responsibility for themselves and stop blaming others for their problems. Here in America the trend is to always blame someone else or some other entity for our problems. I thought I'd seen it all until overweight people started trying to blame McDonalds Resturaunt for being fat. And the sad truth is that it was probably some greedy lawyer that put them up to such a thing. I am almost embarrassed for them. The way I was raised, taking responsibility and exercising my own free will are what dictate the outcome of my life. I think that some of these lawyers sit and think of some new scam to go to court over. I wish that they'd go away too. Well, I've rambled on enough here so until next time keep the faith. A free Iran is definitely something that I support.
redemption

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iran will be free soon.. just wait, have hope, fight, and see what happens..

r

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Suicide Recruiting Poster says:

Karbala is not very far!

lol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:ta karbala rahi nist" also means: taking over Karbala is a piece of cake. or something like that!
Liberator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:34 pm    Post subject: Iran: Campaign to Recruit Suicide Bombers Spreading Reply with quote

Iran: Campaign to Recruit Suicide Bombers Spreading

July 02, 2004
BBC Monitoring
BBC Monitoring Middle East

"It is a short distance to Karbala" ... "registration for martyrdom operations."
Photo:Poster appearing at Shiraz University campus by www.peiknet.com

Iranian domestic media and opposition websites have provided new details about Iran's ongoing campaign to recruit suicide bombers and have suggested the campaign is spreading throughout the country. Media have also reported statements by Iran's leaders encouraging the suicide bomber campaign.

On 9 June, the weekly Ya Lesarat , the organ of the Iranian Ansar-e Hizballah [supporters of Hizballah], published an extensive report on the 2 June meeting organized by the General Staff for Glorification of Martyrs of the Global Islamic Campaign to recruit "martyrdom seekers."

According to the weekly, a Majlis deputy from Tehran, Mehdi Kuchekzadeh, spoke on the martyrdom culture and "declared his readiness to become a martyr seeker."

The paper said General Salami, deputy commander of operations at the Islamic Revolution Guard Corps (IRGC) Joint Chiefs of Staff Headquarters, appeared in full military uniform. He declared that the "Global Arrogance [the US and its allies] would come to its knees in the face of martyrdom operations, despite its technological superiority."

Ya Lesarat also reported that "charismatic" speaker Hasan 'Abbasi, the director of the Centre for Doctrinal Studies of Security Across Frontiers, an IRGC Imam Hussein University institution, gave the "most effective" presentation. According to the weekly, 'Abbasi said: "The West needs to know that we cannot stop our youth, and there will remain no security for the Jewish and Christian worlds . . . We will not and cannot stop the disruption of the present order." Before his departure, Dr. 'Abbasi "filled out the form to become a martyr."

Ya Lesarat also reported that IRGC General Sa'id Qasemi and Hojjat ol-Eslam Hamid Sabzevari addressed the gathering. Sabzevari spoke on the "religious basis and justification for seeking martyrdom." In addition, the weekly interviewed Mohammad 'Ali Samadi, an organizer of the campaign, who characterized the campaign as "global" in nature, embracing "all Islamic movements and both Shia and Sunni Muslims," and identified the "US, Israel, and their lackeys" as the targets of the "martyrs."

The 9 June Ya Lesarat also carried an interview with Mrs. Foruz Raja'eifar, the director of the recruitment campaign. A former US Embassy hostage taker, Raja'eifar stressed that "through this event, we are sending a message both to the Islamic world and its enemies." Raja'eifar is the editor of the hardline publication Sobhe-e Dukoheh , directed by the prominent Iranian Hizballah figure Masoud Dehnamaki. Raja'eifar had also expounded on the campaign in a 2 June interview with Hamshahri, the daily of Tehran Municipality. In that interview, she stressed the need to "adopt martyrdom-seeking as a strategic struggle, educate the Iranian youth until it becomes a fundamental cultural movement, and defend its religious and legal basis." She added that martyrs "don't lose anything but gain God's Paradise and eternal joy."

ILNA also carried a report on the 2 June meeting, pointing out that IRGC deputy commander Salami spoke on "martyrdom and military and security strategies," while Hasan 'Abbasi addressed "martyrdom as the last weapon." It also reported the presence of IRGC General Sa'id Qasemi (4 June).

Media Report Campaign Spreading

Since the 2 June meeting, Iranian media and opposition websites have offered further insights into the campaign to recruit suicide bombers. According to the opposition website R ouydad , located at www.rouydad.info , the General Staff for Glorification of Martyrs of the Global Islamic Campaign issued a statement on 18 June declaring that they are ready to move like "burning arrows targeting the heart of Americans." The statement added that "Iranian Muslim youth have their own special method to respond to the enemy."

The opposition website Peiknet suggested that posters for the campaign, which it said "involves the Basij and Hizballah elements," have been appearing at Shiraz University campus. The posters announce a campaign to recruit bombers by the Basij forces, headed by an individual named Puryazdanparast ( www.peiknet.com, 23 June). The poster reads: "It is a short distance to Karbala" and "registration for martyrdom operations." Pictures of President Bush and Israeli Prime Minister Sharon are featured on the poster.

Opposition websites are carrying the application to register to become a suicide bomber. The application provides options for attacking Coalition forces in Iraq, Israel, and author Salman Rushdi, condemned to death by Imam Khomeyni in 1989 for writing Satanic Verses. The first reference to the General Staff for Glorification of Martyrs of the Global Islamic Campaign was observed in February when, according to the daily Jomhuri-ye Eslami , the group offered a ,000 reward for the "killing of British novelist Salman Rushdi" (16 February).

Leaders Support Suicide Bomber Campaign

Opposition websites have also reported Iranian leadership support for the campaign.

-- The Gooya news website reported that Hashemi-Rafsanjani spoke about "the capacity and preparation of mosques for organizing Kafanpushan [literally shroud wearers, those ready to be martyred]" at the same meeting where a member of the General Staff for Glorification of Martyrs of the Global Islamic Campaign "referred to the Japanese kamikaze during WWII and stressed that they should have targeted the civilians" ( www.gooya.com, 22 June).

-- The opposition website Peiknet reported on 8 June that Mayor of Tehran Ahmadinejad is one of the principal forces behind the campaign. [In recent weeks, a number of conservative dailies, including Resalat , have been widely promoting Ahmadinejad as the next President of Iran.]

-- Reporting on the suicide bomber recruitment campaign, the Rouydad website wrote that "Mohammad Mohammadi Golpaygani, the chief of staff of Leader Khamene'i, declared at a mosque in the western Province of Ilam that the Leader has soldiers in the four corners of the Earth who are ready to sacrifice their lives for him, and some of them live in the United States" ( www.rouydad.info , 14 June).

In an unusual move, the 13 June Keyhan , the hardline semi-official daily directed by Hussein Shariatmadari, representative of Leader Khamene'i, carried an unsigned editorial which called for a decisive stance against the West, similar to "Imam Khomeyni's handling of the Salman Rushdi affair." It added, "It is not right to think of defense and ignore operating deep in their land . . . and waging Islamic resistance." The editorial stressed that "we need to make them understand that we can disrupt their security, not necessarily with military action but with Basij [mobilization but also a reference to the Islamic militia in Iran] and concentrated effort . . . we can challenge them deep in their homeland." Encouraging action on the part of the "lovers of Velayat [Leader Khamene'i]," Keyhan urged them to get their cue from "his hints" [eshareh: love-glance] and not wait for his orders and "assignment of duties to the detriment of the religion, nation, and country." [Editorials in Kehyan are usually signed by Hussein Shariatmadari or his deputies.]

Source: Iran press review from BBC Monitoring in English 30 Jun 04

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: