[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

18 Tir, Ideas & Suggestions:
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> 18 Tir Help Desk, Discussion & Coordination (BREAKING NEWS)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
..ace

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

Lets go to leftist forums and educate them!!!!
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject: 18 tir Reply with quote

I hear it's not going to be as nice as we were expecting it to be.

people are really fed up with it all this year.
global studentemail all t

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email all theIranian student groups in the US, Canada and EU asking them to launch this. Once one of them picks it up, then approach international student groups etc.
Spenta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

global studentemail all t wrote:
Email all theIranian student groups in the US, Canada and EU asking them to launch this. Once one of them picks it up, then approach international student groups etc.

Excellent idea!
reza

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone got their adresses?
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
redemption

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What student groups.. dude - just go on GOOGLE and do a search for University Persian Clubs - you'll find tons!!!!
Rob..NC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pictures tell the story.Get all you can,make as many copies as you can,send them to the four coners of the earth..never give up..NEVER.!!
reza

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx redemption!
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redemption, I wouldn't count on " persian clubs" in universities! the IRI intelligence have already infiltrated those!

Go for groups formed separately for Freedom, etc.

remember many Cultural groups are also a front for mullahs thugs these days too. the main ones in US are those who promote Kerry and Ebadi.
Persian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:40 am    Post subject: so what it is going to be? Reply with quote

What's it going to be?

let's go for the candle light vigile!
Let's start by calling the media and newspapers...ie KRSI radio: Mr. ghaem-maghami about it! If anyone can organize a global rally, and get everyone out there, it is him.

unfortunately our exile Political media can't reach Iran this year! But they can help to organize a large rally of all different Iranian and other groups!

now, gathering non-Iranians to join the vigile maybe a bit more difficult. think the best we can count on is our students. but I'm thinking mainly primary & highschool students. (not as many IRI agents amongst them I believe!
Razz)

I leave the left to the Iranian leftist groups. and women to women rights organizations.

if we all come together, we can blow Chirac's pants off.

what you think?

Let's do it !
stefania

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
remember many Cultural groups are also a front for mullahs thugs these days too. the main ones in US are those who promote Kerry and Ebadi.

Well said !! No one must wonder how come the mullahs endorse the Democratic Party..

They're pro-Brits and pro-EU..

They are anti-Iranian !

Since Carter to Clinton and now Kerry !

Ebadi/NIAC/Democratic Party= Club of non-bearded Mullahs Laughing

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
SOS IRAN

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: public hangings Reply with quote

SOS IRAN will organize theatrical stages on July 9th Rallies:

where PUBLIC HANGINGS in Occupied Iran will be replayed for the world media attention:

public hanging! without blindfold!
Denounce hangings in Iran:

Volenteers will take turn to go on stage (with or without blindfolds and put the rope around their neck! .

It's a great Idea. and we should all follow this example in our rally.
There should be a large petition for public to sign. also, we could lit candles at the foot of this stage to commemorate those killed.

Similar Ideas for July 9th worldwide Rally:

Holding up Bloodied T-shirts on stage!

CALL FOR JULY 9th RALLY: Set up the Stage for Denouncing IRI Crimes.

Also:
if possible large screens TV to show videos of IRI crimes and student rally on July 9th.
EU! No Blood for Oil

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO BLOOD FOR OIL; E U !

Paint your hand and T-Shirt with Blood Stains, with this messege.

NO IRANIAN BLOOD FOR EU OIL!

stefania

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said!!

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Amil

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject: My fellow Iranians Reply with quote

Sorry, my post was in a wrong thread.

Last edited by Amil on Sun Jul 04, 2004 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> 18 Tir Help Desk, Discussion & Coordination (BREAKING NEWS) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: